Trying to Forager credo when it's Spring

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Trying to Forager credo when it's Spring

Postby vatas » Tue May 02, 2023 5:16 pm

One of the two bugs is in place:

1. Credo asks you to catch creatures that are not available during Spring (on a quest generated during Spring.)

2. Creatures in question are meant to be available during Spring, but don't actually spawn.

I have personally experienced this with Frogs and Grasshoppers, and IIRC saw someone having this issue with Toads.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Trying to Forager credo when it's Spring

Postby Nightdawg » Wed May 03, 2023 12:33 am

Shocking
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed May 03, 2023 1:47 am

Seasonal credos have been "fixed" like eight times by now, so I'm pretty sure by this point seasons being miserable is just an intended feature.

"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby vatas » Wed May 03, 2023 8:30 pm

Abandoned my quest and got this instead:
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Bugs