Able to steal with visitor debuff on pclaim

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Able to steal with visitor debuff on pclaim

Postby Proud_Racist » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:27 pm

I had the visitor debuff but was able to crack some lobsters, fillet fish, and even rename a master key. The cracked lobster meat and wicket claws went into my inventory, and so did the fillet of asp. I doubt this left scents because I took no damage from the action.
I was not able to do anything else crime related except trespass outside without being stopped. Maybe tresspass allows me to crack and fillet? Or maybe cracking is bugged and does not honor the crime system.
Proud_Racist

Re: Able to steal with visitor debuff on pclaim

Postby Sevenless » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:19 am

Proud_Racist wrote:I had the visitor debuff but was able to crack some lobsters, fillet fish, and even rename a master key. The cracked lobster meat and wicket claws went into my inventory, and so did the fillet of asp. I doubt this left scents because I took no damage from the action.
I was not able to do anything else crime related except trespass outside without being stopped. Maybe tresspass allows me to crack and fillet? Or maybe cracking is bugged and does not honor the crime system.

We had this issue with hide splitting in the past (has been patcheD), I could see it.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Pieczywo » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:58 pm

Just now someone came to our village core with visitor gate and left theft scent.
Pieczywo

Postby Gerdgen » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:48 am

Pieczywo wrote:Just now someone came to our village core with visitor gate and left theft scent.

Learn how visitor gates work maybe.
Gerdgen

Return to Bugs