Animals Disapear While Taming

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Animals Disapear While Taming

Postby Aerona » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:18 pm

Like I said, it's not just about you. Animals still disappear while taming for the reasons outlined.

Get your head out of your own ass and try not to shove it up someone else's.
Aerona

Postby Ø » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:38 am

Aerona wrote:shit posting

It's not about you. It's about what I experienced. What you are doing is attempting to thread jack making it about you and your experience. Which has fuck all to do with this thread. If you want to post about your experience go post about it in Grand List of Simple Questions or Little-Known Pro-Tips Thread - Now up to 113 Tips!. Otherwise, kindly, fuck right off.

:roll: ..!.;
Ø

Postby Aerona » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:48 am

What I described was exactly the same thing, word for word, as is described in the subject line you wrote. You're the one derailing this thread trying to shout someone else out of it. Your experience was not and is not unique and if it was - if it wasn't reproducible - reporting it here wouldn't have served the purpose of this forum section. Step back, take a deep breath, reflect on the prejudices that inspired you to be so angry at someone you don't even know and can't understand, and allow people to talk about animals disappearing while taming or whatever else might be topical without assuming that nothing should be said unless it confirms precisely to the conditions you want.

Besides, you just said "the issue has been resolved". Even if what I said had been off-topic, there'd be no sense in you getting angry about "thread derailment" unless you weren't finished. You've declaring that it's is finished - and yes, what needed to be said on it from our end had already been said before you complained that I mentioned I had the same problem in, apparently, not quite the same circumstance - so the only thing you lose if you let it be is the opportunity to express your emotions inappropriately. You can always return if you find out there's more to this topic, but if it was ever just about you then it would never be relevant to the development forum category.
Aerona

Postby Ø » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:49 am

Aerona wrote:shit posting

While attacking an animal for a taming session and going into a residence to lose aggro is not at all what you are posting about, idiot.
Ø

Previous

Return to Bugs