Exploit: Building Visitor Gate Bound to Cave Entrance

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

tard

Postby DonCheadle » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:19 pm

robben, zadek isnt a misa alt wtf :|
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Re: Exploit: Building Visitor Gate Bound to Cave Entrance

Postby Clemins » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:53 pm

Clemins

Postby donbot » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:53 pm

>didnt bother to check exactly which page it was cause im a lazy piece of shit that doesnt give a fuck about this thread
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby CaveNearWhateverBay » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:15 am

vry srs Top Bug Reporter thread btw, i hate brs and Sweggers btw

The sun will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that, tomorrow…
CaveNearWhateverBay

Postby Apocoreo » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:40 am

K everyones said their piece im going to start the drama again

TheServant wrote:Which propaganda i made? Wheres the hypocrisy? We only ko dan because hes playing with a bunch of hermit killers, we didnt know he was peaceful and me and him talk after and i never will attack him again, hes a chill dude, i like him lots. You talk too much but don't show evidence. We lost top gear for exploit, tons of steel that takes weeks to be made..

That was more directed at Robben but i guess I deserve this for mentioning you. You dont really gank randomly of course, you just gank in areas where scented people operate. Which doesnt matter, but then you moralize, talk big, give away your location while you gank, and give away your cities location, endanger the population there. Can you alone defend them from the agro you drew?

Also from what I understand you were demanding a village "hand over" a player for trashtalking you on discord? Sounds like you lot care more about looking like the good guy than defending your friends.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Havenasket » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:23 pm

The Gods have spoken, the fix is gonna be live soon.
Havenasket wrote:As for me - I am a simple guy, voting with my wallet.
I wont use Store until devs make a decision on this, i.e. combat usage of visitor gates.

As per latest patch contains a few quite welcoming changes - the store is open again boiz!

P.S. Thank you for this strange and wonderful game, Jorbtar. It is fun.
Havenasket

Postby jorziredy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:51 pm

It would be kind of hilarious if a new player came to this thread and thought that this was what pvp is like. Entering a cave, being trapped for hours by a gate bug, then waiting for the guys trapping you to finish you off.
jorziredy

Postby SnuggleSnail » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:02 pm

brodgar alt, or advertising bot? hard to tell sometimes
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby bodeybobod » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:04 pm

It would be kind of hilarious if a new player came to this thread and thought that this was what pvp is like. Entering a cave, being trapped for hours by a gate bug, then waiting for the guys trapping you to finish you off.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
bodeybobod

Previous

Return to Bugs