Exploit: Building Visitor Gate Bound to Cave Entrance

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Exploit: Building Visitor Gate Bound to Cave Entrance

Postby Dawidio123 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:40 pm

Apocoreo wrote:...talk about why mandatory peeking in every cave sucks.

People that don't understand that peeking is mandatory not just because they can use visitor gates, smh.
There could literally be just 10 guys that would gank your ass and the result is more or less the same (One push and you are not coming out, and that's if misa/noinek wouldn't have ran in by themselves like they did in this case). Acting as if visitor is the only reason to peek caves is either disingenuous at best and retarded at worst.
Your militia should've learnt from felix when he didn't follow you into a cave instead of making a shitty video about it.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby yym331 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:45 pm

Ø wrote:Hold up... So... You're telling me that if I, a complete fucking noob, set up a trap like this and some how bait the most hardcore PVPers in to it I can kill them with 1 stats, hours of griefing, and q500 Leeches?

A skilled Hearthling will never enter an unexplored space without scouting, making it nearly impossible to kill them. Thanks to this post, almost all Hearthlings have now recognized the importance of reconnaissance, similar to hardcore PVP survival games like SCUM. Consequently, it's highly unlikely to catch them off guard and eliminate them. If someone dies now, it's because they truly deserved it.
Haven and Hearth Secrets of Hunting and Combat - Archive
https://youtu.be/2HdoAHInheQ
yym331

Postby DonCheadle » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:03 pm

yym331 wrote:If someone dies now, it's because they truly deserved it.

So it is, will be, and has always been since the first sparks of the Hearth
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:34 pm

Hesufo wrote:
DonCheadle wrote:mental gymnastics to justify an exploit

Shut the fuck up retard

This guy said it best.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby donbot » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:41 pm

not very philosopher pfp of you
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

never felt safer

Postby CaveNearWhateverBay » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:39 pm

been enjoying peace and quiet this week, no unwelcome visitors and my neighboring caves have said the same!

Thanks SnuggleSnail and friends!
CaveNearWhateverBay

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:40 pm

Ad hominbama
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:46 pm

Dawidio123 wrote:
Apocoreo wrote:...talk about why mandatory peeking in every cave sucks.

People that don't understand that peeking is mandatory not just because they can use visitor gates, smh.
There could literally be just 10 guys that would gank your ass and the result is more or less the same (One push and you are not coming out, and that's if misa/noinek wouldn't have ran in by themselves like they did in this case). Acting as if visitor is the only reason to peek caves is either disingenuous at best and retarded at worst.
Your militia should've learnt from felix when he didn't follow you into a cave instead of making a shitty video about it.

Im not whatever bay and your talking about a preplanned ambush of multple people vs a preset trap one person can spring

Im not talking about those three tards running from felix im talking about me chasing a sprucie and potentially end up stuck in a claim with a normal gate slamming in my face if they build it right.

Wait as long as your near a trapped cave maybe this is the epic pvp balancer all the hermits have been waiting for :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby azrid » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:47 pm

guys just don't jump a visitor gate during combat and you won't have to defend your exploiting so hard on the forums
next time run away like real pvpers do
azrid

azrid stop being a mouthbreathing doofus challenge

Postby DonCheadle » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:57 pm

azrid wrote:guys just don't jump a visitor gate during combat

I agree misa and noinek should NOT have done that smh
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs