Exploit: Building Visitor Gate Bound to Cave Entrance

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Exploit: Building Visitor Gate Bound to Cave Entrance

Postby Halbertz » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:16 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:Post on your real account pussy

Imagine not being able to guess who this mysterious stranger is.
Halbertz

Postby Havenasket » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:21 pm

donbot wrote:i agree, we should delete palisades

Did somebody call for deleting of palisade in this thread? That's a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man - please, don't do that. This topic is about combat usage of visitor gates - which severely limits victim's ability to retaliate or defend itself. Going through regular gates does not have such limitations - you would be able to destroy blocking items/buildings and fight the attacker in order to KO him or force an eviction - which is a measure of counter-play. If you have any issues with characters trapped in regular gates - please, make a separate topic for that.

To everybody - please, keep this thread civil and respect each other. Fight opinions, not the speakers.
Havenasket

Postby Halbertz » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:24 pm

Havenasket wrote:

Did somebody call for deleting of palisade in this thread? That's a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man - please, don't do that. This topic is about combat usage of visitor gates - which severely limits victim's ability to retaliate or defend itself. Going through regular gates does not have such limitations - you would be able to destroy blocking items/buildings and fight the attacker in order to KO him or force an eviction - which is a measure of counter-play. If you have any issues with characters trapped in regular gates - please, make a separate topic for that.

To everybody - please, keep this thread civil and respect each other. Fight opinions, not the speakers.

VDZ log on your main account, please.
Halbertz

Postby Clemins » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:34 pm

Clemins

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:37 pm

Reminder that it took them 2 years to fix the cornerpost extension exploit. If you care about fixing this exploit, remember to raise awareness! And remember kids, the best way to raise awareness is to use the exploit
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:40 pm

Halbertz wrote:Imagine not being able to guess who this mysterious stranger is.

I literally don't care about the "who" of it, I just think it's fucking annoying that these chodes purposefully chased off all of the mods so that they could do this sort of thing with impunity
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby donbot » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:26 pm

noooo not my hecking pedophile! he wouldve changed everything! please have my kids!
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby donbot » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:30 pm

Havenasket wrote:

uhm, sweaty, saying that that trap is bad is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum, because 99,99% of the community plays in whatever bay, please backflip right onto a landmine and call me a retard monkey baboon before exploding
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:07 pm

Ok retards.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby DonCheadle » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:BRING BACK THE PEDOPHILIA ENJOYERS

you smell bad
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs