Eagles bug used by Raiders

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Eagles bug used by Raiders

Postby overtyped » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:26 pm

I had some raiders bring an eagle to me while I was pretending to be afk.

If someone brings an eagle to someones plot, the eagle will aggro over the walls, and then switch to you. I don't think it's particularly healthy for the game where you can only afk indoors due to this stupid mechanic that shouldn't exist.(This is actively being used on my village by the raiders 24/7, and it would be nice if this bug was fixed. )

Easy fix to this stupid "mechanic" , Eagles can't aggro anyone while on a claim/vclaim. I don't think eagles/owls aggroing on a claim really adds anything, and is only really used for abuse. Plus, eagles can fly over players anyways, it's not like this can cheese the eagles(although why would someone even cheese an eagle, they are weak as shit)
Last edited by overtyped on Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Re: Eagles bug used by Raiders

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:41 pm

Eagles are a gift to etc
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby mulamishne » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:50 pm

overtyped wrote:I had some raiders bring an eagle to me while I was pretending to be afk.

If someone brings an eagle to someones plot, the eagle will aggro over the walls, and then switch to you. I don't think it's particularly healthy for the game where you can only afk indoors due to this stupid mechanic that shouldn't exist.(This is actively being used on my village by the raiders 24/7, and it would be nice if this bug was fixed. )

Easy fix to this stupid "mechanic" , Eagles can't aggro anyone while on a claim/vclaim. I don't think eagles/owls aggroing on a claim really adds anything, and is only really used for abuse. Plus, eagles can fly over players anyways, it's not like this can cheese the eagles(although why would someone even cheese an eagle, they are weak as shit)

My brother in christ, you are retarded. Birds fly over walls, animals aggro people, you tried to drag a mammoth on us yesterday. Not a bug.

Also 24/7? It happened ONCE and you shouldn't be afking outside in general because midges exist :)
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby vatas » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:57 pm

If we took any screenshots they've likely lost by now, but one world I was in village near mountains.

One time, eagle flew past us, aggro'd and mauled three people who were AFK or semi-AFK and couldn't run to safety fast enough.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Halbertz » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:03 pm

vatas wrote:I was in village near mountains.

Devs please! Nuke the source of the problem already! Mountains are tedious to navigate and also a source of the game breaking bugs.
Halbertz

Postby Okocim » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:19 pm

I do not agree on this being a bug. Just don't afk outside. If you live close to mountains eagles roam by themselves anyways.
Okocim

Postby overtyped » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:39 pm

DonVelD wrote:Image

Should you really be proud of openly showing that you having spies join the village so they can see our alarms channel, then posting about it?

This is why most people don't want to associate with you, or know you. Someone who is willing to do something this scummy is also the kind of person who is willing to spy on their own allies, and feed information to their enemies. You can't trust someone who acts like this. I don't particularly hate you people, but you do not act sportsmanlike, if you treat life like it's 4chan, people are going to look at you as if you were a real snail.
Last edited by overtyped on Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overtyped

Postby Halbertz » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:44 pm

overtyped wrote:

Should you really be proud of openly showing that you having spies join the village so they can see our alarms channel, then posting about it?

This is why most people don't want to associate with you, or know you. Someone who is willing to do something this scummy is also the kind of person who is willing to spy on their own allies, and feed information to their enemies. You can't trust someone who acts like this.

Wtf, it was Robben who shared this image...
Halbertz

Postby overtyped » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:47 pm

Halbertz wrote:
overtyped wrote:

This is why most people don't want to associate with you, or know you. Someone who is willing to do something this scummy is also the kind of person who is willing to spy on their own allies, and feed information to their enemies. You can't trust someone who acts like this.

Wtf, it was Robben who shared this image...

Yeah sure, just like how we saw palisades being built on our vclaim by the spies you had join the village. Raiding is one thing, but acting unsportsmanlike and spitting in our faces is another. Have some minimum respect for the people you are fighting, and also respect your own allies.
overtyped

Postby Halbertz » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:16 pm

I don't understand what you are talking about. Robben also shared us screenshot where some guy named Nini asked everyone to build walls inside. And now you are accusing people of being spies. Literally 1937 level of paranoia, with all RESPECT mate.
Halbertz

Next

Return to Bugs