Exploit: Visitor gate bypass

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Exploit: Visitor gate bypass

Postby donbot » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:15 pm

Its a bug that lets you bypass a visitor gate.
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Postby Kaios » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:24 pm

While in combat, yes I get it. But no one is avoiding getting the visitor status through this method in order to commit crimes somewhere they should not have been able to without sieging first.

I understand the issue but to compare it with things other players were punished for is nonsensical. Either way the person you’re chasing made it to their safe pali.

Maybe if you had some balls and actually gone in and they used this method to kill you with visitor, you might have something to complain about.
Kaios

Postby donbot » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:30 pm

Please do NOT spam this thread with shitposts, reported!!!!!
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

wtf y his name not green anymore

Postby DonCheadle » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:45 pm

Kaios wrote:the haven and hearth equivalent of a retarded toddler telling you their political opinions for an hour

ugh who fucking asked? who invited this babbling imbecile?
DonCheadle wrote:People have always been obsessed by celebrities. There are just more outlets and opportunities to make a living exploiting that obsession nowadays.
DonCheadle

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:19 pm

Such disgusting abuse. This DEMANDS a nuke.
DDDsDD999

Postby Kaios » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:08 am

you don't have to resort to personal attacks simply because you lack the brain capacity to formulate reasonable counter-points towards my perfectly logical argument, that's just petty
Kaios

Postby Ø » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:45 am

Kaios wrote:you don't have to resort to personal attacks simply because you lack the brain capacity to formulate reasonable counter-points towards my perfectly logical argument, that's just petty

Just sink to his level and call him a troglodyte. It's funny.
Ø

Postby TheServant » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:55 am

Kaios wrote:Maybe if you had some balls and actually gone in and they used this method to kill you with visitor, you might have something to complain about.

Based.
TheServant

Postby donbot » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:07 am

TheServant wrote:
Kaios wrote:Maybe if you had some balls and actually gone in and they used this method to kill you with visitor, you might have something to complain about.

Based.

he just dissed you bro and you ate his load, what?
donbot
Under curfew

Postby TheServant » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:38 am

donbot wrote:
TheServant wrote:

Based.

he just dissed you bro and you ate his load, what?

Sugma balls
TheServant

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs