Invisible rams, only shadows visible

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Invisible rams, only shadows visible

Postby Deckard » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:05 am

Hello,

I hope this wasn't already reported, didn't find it...

For some reason my 2 rams were invisible, only their shadows were visible.
Unfortunately I have no idea how to reproduce this bug, but at least I've found out how to fix it, by inspecting one of the rams both were visible again. (probably any action with them would fix that).

I don't use any custom client, the only thing I've changed is the cam, I've typed cam ortho -f and I've been playing like that for months now. To be clear, I didn't have this issue right after changing the cam, I just mention it if it can help...

bug hnh.jpg
bug hnh.jpg (79.72 KiB) Viewed 153 times
Attachments
hnh settings.jpg
hnh settings.jpg (124.63 KiB) Viewed 152 times
Last edited by Deckard on Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deckard

Re: Invisible rams, only shadows visible

Postby Dawidio123 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:46 pm

Hmmm, this is very weird. Maybe do try using some custom client to see if it works there (and to save your sanity in the long run).
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Re: Invisible rams, only shadows visible

Postby Deckard » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:19 pm

Thank you for your suggestion but I'm not searching for a way to fix this bug, I don't mind it, it only happened once for the moment, it's not like I always have my rams invisible. I would actually like to see it again so I could help devs figure out what's causing it.
My guess is that the skin of the rams didn't load and an action on them refreshed their skins, why the skin didn't load is a mystery.

Another detail, I always log out in a building, therefore the missing skin isn't related to the loading from logging in, it's probably when I left the building that the skin loading bugged.
Deckard

Return to Bugs