[BUG?]WaterWill placement impossible

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

[BUG?]WaterWill placement impossible

Postby Fr_Dae » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:13 am

Video

the ground is flat, paved, impossible to click anywhere to place it
Last edited by Fr_Dae on Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fr_Dae

Re: [BUG?]

Postby riker88 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:20 am

I had same issue, I think it needs to be a river not a lake. Your water is not moving fast enough.
riker88

Postby Fr_Dae » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:31 am

riker88 wrote:I had same issue, I think it needs to be a river not a lake. Your water is not moving fast enough.

then it's the error message that isn't explicit enough
Fr_Dae

Postby vatas » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:59 pm

Fr_Dae wrote:
riker88 wrote:I had same issue, I think it needs to be a river not a lake. Your water is not moving fast enough.

Some stuff lacks an error message entirely. Game doesn't, for example, bother explaining that the Gild you're trying to stuff into a ring is incompatible.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby landreaum » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:34 am

vatas wrote:
Fr_Dae wrote:

Some stuff lacks an error message entirely. Game doesn't, for example, bother explaining that the Gild you're trying to stuff into a ring is incompatible.

I hate to be that guy since I fell for it to myself. But Real Life Logic = I've never seen wool stuffing on a ring but I have seen gems in rings. And jorbtar love to add RL logic in the game while at the same time making up some fantasy crap to go along with it

Garden pots can grow stuff in the mines, but I can't make a well?? I can put literal windmills in the mine, but God forbid I don't want to travel to the surface to get a cup of water. You should be able to build a well on every level, and if it's placed in the same spot as the surface it should be the same Q, or have Q go up the father you go down to build a well, or even make wells like mine elevators, where if I build it on the surface it should be extendable to level 9

As for gems though, I think we should be able to bedazzle our pants, just saying.
landreaum

Re: [BUG?]WaterWill placement impossible

Postby Mr_Bober » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:26 pm

Chances are you were trying to build it too far in the water. Only about half the building should be in water, or less.
Mr_Bober

Postby Ø » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:00 pm

Mr_Bober wrote:Chances are you were trying to build it too far in the water. Only about half the building should be in water, or less.

There is a video that shows otherwise.
Ø

Postby grumgrumganoe » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:24 pm

Error: fuck you :lol:
grumgrumganoe

Return to Bugs