Balance Idea: Farming (derail)

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Balance Idea: Farming

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:30 pm

infectedking wrote:no one likes you.

I don't know much about farming but I know this much

even some dis dogs are whining to me about how ladygoo is a shitler

also

LadyGoo wrote:City of Fire and Ice has ran a bot that replants carrots on the earliest stage 24/7

this is the lowest shit ive ever seen someone say, you're so ready to shit on others while completely disregarding the fact that you own the most botting faction in the game since fucking 2013 or whatever

yeah you lost the quality race this world, instead of being a shitler and smearing others in every "suggestion" post you make just man up to it and try harder next world

LadyGoo wrote:"OMG LADYGOO HAS REPORTED OUR CARROT BOT. SPAM SPAM THE THREAD! OUR MULCH AND HQ WAX INDUSTRY IS ON DANGER!!! SPAM SPAAAAM".

it's time to give the keyboard a break
Last edited by NOOBY93 on Sun May 28, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby stya » Sun May 28, 2017 5:33 pm

It took me a lot of time to be able to wrap up my ideas and come with a meaningful sentence that will resume my feelings about Ladygoo's posts these days and also this one, brace yourselves, here it comes:

Lol
stya

Postby LadyGoo » Sun May 28, 2017 5:47 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:OMG OUR CARROT BOT BEEN REPORTED, SPAAAM SPAAAM SPAAM

stya wrote:OMG OUR CARROT BOT BEEN REPORTED, SPAAAM SPAAAM SPAAM

Funny how none of you actually agreed to nerf the carrots. Instead, you are defending your botting system hard and trying to pick up every single opportunity to bash on the poster to make it seem that the OP post got no basis under it. I've been suggesting ways to nerf botting in PM and on the forums since last couple of worlds. It is funny how this time it got on your nerves, dear rival faction members. Looks like it is something you would really hate to be nerfed. If you do not care about carrot nerfs, why would you even bother to spam so hard with personal bashes, rather than criticism of the farming system itself and proposing your own alternatives? :D
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:55 pm

LadyGoo wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:OMG OUR CARROT BOT BEEN REPORTED, SPAAAM SPAAAM SPAAM

stya wrote:OMG OUR CARROT BOT BEEN REPORTED, SPAAAM SPAAAM SPAAM

Funny how none of you actually agreed to nerf the carrots. Instead, you are defending your botting system hard and trying to pick up every single opportunity to bash on the poster to make it seem that the OP post got no basis under it. I've been suggesting ways to nerf botting in PM and on the forums since last couple of worlds. It is funny how this time it got on your nerves, dear rival faction members. Looks like it is something you would really hate to be nerfed. If you do not care about carrot nerfs, why would you even bother to spam so hard with personal bashes, rather than criticism of the farming system itself and proposing your own alternatives? :D

What? kek

I haven't run a single bot since world 7, and in w7 only ran barrel filling and farming bots

me a couple of days ago

and how am I defending "my botting system" hard? Firstly I don't even play with F&I, I have massive disrespect for all bots (and live in a no-bots village) sure nerf carrots, whatever, I'm not putting much thought into your idea because I don't have much insight into farming, what I'm doing is pointing out the hypocrisy in your smearing shit over others when you're the biggest botter of them all. give me a fucking break
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby LadyGoo » Sun May 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Thanks for admitting that you are here to off top and flame.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby Kaios » Sun May 28, 2017 6:09 pm

schlong
Last edited by Kaios on Sun May 28, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaios

Postby stya » Sun May 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Granger wrote:Wow, more reports than posts for this topic...

In giving everyone the chance to row back a bit on what's been said and will return after sundown (mine, not yours) to kill off what not been edited into being decent.

Could you elaborate, I'm wondering if you are talking about the nonsense of the thread itself and the underlying expression of Goo's hypocrisy or have more precise ideas of what should be changed or not. Also I do not know when your sundown is but I am willing to edit my previous post if necessary :D
stya

Postby infectedking » Sun May 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Disagree with goo and she will report your posts it sounds like, seems very typical behaviour, only person I feel sorry for is granger having to go through it to try to find anything that might offend her.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby ISKRA » Sun May 28, 2017 6:58 pm

infectedking wrote:Edit:
LadyGoo wrote:ex-ally

Just wanted to note that it wasn't me who solo who choose to leave our alliance, we put up a vote and it was like 99% saying they didn't want to be allied since no one likes you.

no sir, u absolutely wrong, it was 100%
how did u miss 1%
soo dissapointed lel

LadyGoo wrote:hands cannot compete when F&I are botting the carrot fields 24/7 since 'the world beginning.'

nah, we started from 35q, and few farmers forgot to replant it oftenly hehhhehe and that wasnt world beginning.

im just saying,well i like this post so plz dont remove it!
W6-one of leading members of S.I.A.B
W7-Cheiftain of Kastepo
W9-last slav of FnIKorean
W10-FnI chieftain/slav of KoreanAlliance
W11-just lad in tymas
W12-gopnikboi with bricks in KoA thugplot

show us ur brick art - http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=50469

ISKRA

Postby Sevenless » Sun May 28, 2017 7:52 pm

infectedking wrote:

Disagree with goo and she will report your posts it sounds like, seems very typical behaviour, only person I feel sorry for is granger having to go through it to try to find anything that might offend her.

I reported you (among others apparently). If you don't see why your behaviour in this thread isn't appropriate for C&I, you really don't understand the forum rules. Go to the moot if you want to complain about people, at least I assume the moot still has laxer rules about player bashing.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

PreviousNext

Return to Hel