Realm brand

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Realm brand

Postby ven » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 am

Would be nice if, living in a realm that has a certain blessing at its highest, we were able to craft a unique item related to it to give us a sense of national/cultural identity.

It could be something simple like a cheap hooded cloak that comes in different colors (like crimson for guarded marches, blue for marriage of the sea, feather for swan realm etc) and displays the kingdom's logo on its front.

Or something less generic like recipes for columns (center of learning), bronze bull statue (bull), spiked fences instead of regular ones (guarded marches) and so on. All purely cosmetic of course.

I just want a visual representation that I live in a Woodland Realm etc.
Venator
ven

Re: Realm brand

Postby LadyV » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 am

This could be nice. I foresee it most well used in architecture. ie unique structures or decorations which accent your nations character. However clothing and jewelry could be added as well. Specialization and different thought should shape your presentation. :)
LadyV

Postby jorb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Would be fun, yes.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Granger » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:29 am

So first realm to craft a specific design (like colors on a banner) wins eternal copyright (= noone else is able to craft it)?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Return to Critique & Ideas