IsThisRad wrote:I think Hidden Hollows should be a per-player inventory shared across all Hidden Hollows in the world.
Hmm, not sure about this.
I'd love to see Hidden Hollows become useful, but this would be quite strong, have theft implications, and would quickly make Hallows become something people claim. With it being limited, it would mean only a few people -likely the pvp groups- would have access.
ZamAlex wrote:Game already has Strongbox
Strongboxes are useless, and don't solve the problem one way or another.
By the time you have steel, your palisade is already enough of a strongbox.
If you can brake the palisade, you can break the strongbox. Or you can just loot the key from the first villager you KO -unless villagers use the alt bank to keep all keys safe during the siege.
Side note: 5x5 inventory is less than an alt gets with a backpack or bindles.
Rebs wrote:I have mentioned this a few times. Make siege easier and just allow your hearth fire to be a safebox/pocket that is account wide that is only available to verified accounts. if people want to throw money at jorb and loftar for infinite protected storage on many accounts then let them do so. the storage should be somewhat limited though I would say a chest size is good enough. Bonus points if they add hearth magic to allow you to instantly store an item in your inventory to your pocket at the cost of xp of course anywhere in the world.
I don't think people would be super upset losing everything if they actually have a way of "stashing" progression in way of tools and equipment or milestones like hide/leather/metal etc.
And to clarify I think this should be implemented only if it actually possible for the average joe to do sieges. I do not like MORE protection when palisades are already basically a vault.
This could work.
The chest size seems too small, smaller than a naked alt with a birch backpack, so maybe something more to at least match early world alt banks.
Making it account-wide is a great idea.