MrBober wrote:It's always nice to see the attitude "I like that font, so fuck you all if you don't. It's a great font, and I don't give a fuck if you can't read it".
It really gets your hopes up for changes in the "important" stuff!
It's always nice to engage with people with a well developed sense of humor, who take the small things in life with the gravity they merit.
I would not be opposed to perhaps add an option to switch it, but I intend to keep it as a default setting. It is a more beautiful and, indeed, cultured, typeface, and I have no problems what so ever reading it. I have a problem reading all the Latin newfaggotry that is so ubiquitous in the modern era.
We support custom clients for a reason. Even though this particular stance of mine is, indeed, one of maintaining a principle for the sake of being silly, it is nevertheless the case that one size will never fit all in terms of how to best display and render information.