Rebs wrote:This convo is void because it only matters for those who played min 1 of the world. Everyone else who joins late is behind, someone joining today no matter how fast leather is will be be in the same situation. everyone who did join early has to be thankful they have a window of peace, this is not the norm for anyone starting after day 2.
Early Rage has been good all round imo, In fact I think it should just be free. Those who are crying about pvp will always cry about it and everyone is just against the idea of having any way of preventing people from claiming near land you want to settle. like without vandalism being faster then palisades you cannot push people away. its insanity that people want that to be the alternative. Just get a grip and learn to fight back or run or have back ups, and don't be dumb and expose your location. I really have no fucking idea what you guys are doing, I left 100 scents day 1/2 and that characters base has still yet to be raided.
Its honestly a joke also just go play W16 its right there, if you don't like the potential of losing everything.
The best thing about this change is that a group of players can very easily defend their base against 1-2 dudes with theft/vandalism which is normally the amount of people that turn up to rob shit. if you got 5 lads, they all should have rage and should be helping defend. if you are a solo, play smart and don't have everything in one location as I have said multiple times.
The only thing I think that needs to change is giving everyone Red Restorations, this is the only diff in early combat.
I like PvP in this game, I'm not saying PvP is bad, people saying that should go play minecraft or stardew valley
What I'm trying to say is "you can't defend your base"
Oh sorry, you CAN only if you play with 10+ friends from different time zones or your friends work on different shifts, or they are just jobless
You said "don't expose your location" - what if you want to build a palisade? you need to wait over 24h to gain full soak, so you need to nolife or again, play with many friends to defend
and w16.2 changes only allowed to destroy bases faster
Some changes are just fucking retarded, I really wish Jorb/Loftar will play for a week to just experience the game they made, not just joining after few months when the most shit show ends, Jorb only killed one AFK alt using catapult from inside of his base
Oh no, my cows/sheeps died - Jorb added "hibernation"
Oh no, my moundbeds died and I lost crops during the winter - Jorb changed moundbeds (and also bugged them)
Like, when jorb plays this game he starts to see the shit he created, he should try PvP
"no no, the game must indeed have PvP" THEN TRY PVP JORB you are "dev" and you don't understand your OWN GAME
What's the point of 16.2 anyway, "experimental world" to know/experience what, he wanted to add insta claims (fucking retarded idea, like, how he couldn't even think of it)