linkfanpc wrote:instantly teleporting items around in a survival game is dumb and boring and shouldn't be possible.
I mean, we already have that:
- Teleport to HF
- Teleport to RoB
- Travel to Charterstones
- Travel to Thingwalls
- Travel roads
- Travel to Docks
All ways to instantly teleport stuff in an instant.
Every time I've moved my base I'd sail with the empty knarr to the new spot, set docks, sail back to old base, load knarr and instantly teleport everything to the new one. That way I wouldn't risk getting caught with my knarr full of stuff.
Teleport to Ring of Brodgar, being a no-pvp zone, is particularly effective as it remove even that small time frame of you standing at the Thingwall to type in the charterstone name. And it also makes it easy for thieves to bring tons of stuff home, by using alts to pass items to a second alt that teleports it to HF.