I just think this update was unintentional balance change to PvE. Its not enough but its a step towards the right direction. I understand why people would complain about it since I also have a different character that is UA focused.
the more stats you have the more damage you take from all sources? so its like reverse progression? can i beat those fighter characters with 20k stats with a fresh alt now?
Karokan wrote:I follow now. Thank you for clarifying. Perhaps a maneuver uniquely suited to being outnumbered, with very minimal gains when it's one-on-one combat?
We have that, it's called Oak Stance. The issue is that Oak Stance now gets less effective the higher your stats are compared to your opponent.
Block Weight 150%UA When attacked : Your greatest opening is reduced by 5% / Delta While Oak Stance is active, all your attacks will have 50% of their normal attack weight.