Reactions to store reactions

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Reactions to store reactions

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 am

dank_memes wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:$10 a month. Not $15, has never been $15 despite every mong on this forum saying $15

http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/store
Buying a month of game time will cost you $15. Buying twelve will cost you $9/month. I doubt most people will be buying their membership in increments of 12 months, however - I'm fairly unlikely to know which city I'll be residing in twelve months from now, much less what videogames (if any) I'll be playing.

Anyway, in the grand scheme of things this is fairly inconsequential. I don't feel like H&H would be worth $100 a year, nor $150.

Holy shit, READ. A bronze subscription is $10/month, or $72/year. That's $6/month for a 12 month subscription, not $9.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby epicless » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 am

The amount of play time provided to Free Accounts seems to be far too limiting.

Would be good to increase it a bit to at least support a casual style of play.
Haven and Hearth News, Tutorials and the Stories of My Humble Journey
Epicless' Blog | Epicless' Youtube Channel
epicless

Postby jtpitner » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:08 am

I recommend to all that want to give it a SHOT throw 15 DOLLARS at it and see just how many hours of you time you use up in a month. Just like some will know with a phone roll over minutes.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Postby dank_memes » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:12 am

Audiosmurf wrote:Holy shit, READ. A bronze subscription is $10/month, or $72/year. That's $6/month for a 12 month subscription, not $9.

My bad on that, didn't see the additional subscriptions at the end of the page. We're still speaking of $72/year rather than $100/year, which... well, it's really pretty expensive for H&H.

Also, have you considered being less mad as a life choice?
dank_memes

Postby sabinati » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:13 am

dank_memes wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:$10 a month. Not $15, has never been $15 despite every mong on this forum saying $15

http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/store
Buying a month of game time will cost you $15. Buying twelve will cost you $9/month. I doubt most people will be buying their membership in increments of 12 months, however - I'm fairly unlikely to know which city I'll be residing in twelve months from now, much less what videogames (if any) I'll be playing.

Anyway, in the grand scheme of things this is fairly inconsequential. I don't feel like H&H would be worth $100 a year, nor $150.

scroll down to the subscription part
sabinati

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:14 am

dank_memes wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:Holy shit, READ. A bronze subscription is $10/month, or $72/year. That's $6/month for a 12 month subscription, not $9.

My bad on that, didn't see the additional subscriptions at the end of the page. We're still speaking of $72/year rather than $100/year, which... well, it's really pretty expensive for H&H.

It's extremely frustrating to see that the large majority of people complaining about this non-issue are incapable of basic reading comprehension.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby halorocks22 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:19 am

Audiosmurf wrote:
dank_memes wrote:

It's extremely frustrating to see that the large majority of people complaining about this non-issue are incapable of basic reading comprehension.

I'm pretty sure this person is more than capable of comprehending text. He/she just missed something and that's really nothing to get worked up over.
halorocks22

Postby Jeff » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:22 am

loftar wrote:Perhaps we should have posted about it earlier

Yep, guess that would have been a better way to put it.
Seeing as it wasn't ever mentioned, i wasn't even sure if it was to take seriously. I thought it was some elaborate prank, at first.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby Avu » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:23 am

Why is 72 a year too much for haven and hearth? This game has more content than any theme park mmo can churn. We all create the content. If all you do is moba style pvp or hermit and interact with nobody then i guess I get it but if you interact with other people the game has never ending content. Politics, empire building, negotiations, trade what more do you want? Because it doesn't have shiny 2015 graphics? What are you some graphic whores?

P.S. Waiting for loftar to wake up to start the servers really need to get dressed since it is a payed game now.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Lupich » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:26 am

loftar wrote:so getting all these reactions came a bit out of the blue for me.

Lol, you're joking right? Even the players that support your decision (myself included) were completely blindsided.
Please don't treat us like idiots.
Lupich

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas