End Alt-Harvesting

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: End Alt-Harvesting

Postby Ysh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 pm

yozzik111 wrote:"This land is owned by Dislam", orly? Resources are claimable again?

You could always claim with village claim.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby bladeking230 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Well I don't think it's worth time stopping it. So many people do it and if it gets taken and you're not there by the time it comes back then where is your dedication.. if someone has an alternative there just kill him and take it. But if you're crying because someone else gets it and you don't then... it's abit pathetic
bladeking230

Postby yozzik111 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:14 pm

bladeking230 wrote:Well I don't think it's worth time stopping it. So many people do it and if it gets taken and you're not there by the time it comes back then where is your dedication.. if someone has an alternative there just kill him and take it. But if you're crying because someone else gets it and you don't then... it's abit pathetic

It`s all fun while they are at least reachable.
Wengdalf, gurbibal master, drunken hunter, the thief of Constantinopol, he who never died of man`s hand, son of Severin, grandson of Yozz, Yozzik. Also an owl.

P.S. More nice hats please!
yozzik111

Postby xdragonlord18 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 pm

bladeking230 wrote:if someone has an alternative there just kill him and take it

an alternative what
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby bladeking230 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Lol auto corrected alt. Alternative character. Not a main
bladeking230

Postby xdragonlord18 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:35 pm

bladeking230 wrote:Lol auto corrected alt. Alternative character. Not a main

what if its claimed
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby bladeking230 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am

If they claimed that's bs. I'm just saying it gives you a time on when a resource is ready.. if you can't be there at the right time then that's your fault.. but we should definitely stop the claiming and Pali walls. Because that's some scum shit.
bladeking230

Postby jorb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 pm

It's funny how everyone wants autarky to not be a feature of the game, but also consistently hate on any and all attempts to break it.

I am tempted to agree that randomizing the locations on at least some of them could probably be more interesting than what we have now. Will consider, but it should also be said that the resources being possible to claim and fight over was one of the intended purposes of them.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Fierce_Deity » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:18 am

jorb wrote:I am tempted to agree that randomizing the locations on at least some of them could probably be more interesting than what we have now. Will consider, but it should also be said that the resources being possible to claim and fight over was one of the intended purposes of them.

Thats why there have also been suggestions to have them spawn and remain static for awhile before actually being harvest-able/gaining the resource. You could even have quest givers generate quest like "Explore this mysterious object"
Fierce_Deity

Postby Headchef » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:25 am

jorb wrote:It's funny how everyone wants autarky to not be a feature of the game, but also consistently hate on any and all attempts to break it.

I am tempted to agree that randomizing the locations on at least some of them could probably be more interesting than what we have now. Will consider, but it should also be said that the resources being possible to claim and fight over was one of the intended purposes of them.

Why not both while decreasing spawn from static ones slightly :D
Headchef

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas