P2P plan

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: P2P plan

Postby lachlaan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Would indeed be nice to hear at least more or less what direction you're considering taking the payment system in next world. The suspense is killing meeeeee.
lachlaan

Postby renasmd » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Idea - Make the game cost 10$ idk. Make it free to play. And add customization stuff that cost money, like a changed style off brick wall, the color, a pirate boat, or a nice log cabin made off skulls. Get my point? Like the League of Legends game, where the players can play all champs for FREE, but if they want some nice champion look, they have to buy.
FARMER FOREVER.
renasmd

Postby PhrozenFox » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:35 pm

renasmd wrote:Idea - Make the game cost 10$ idk. Make it free to play. And add customization stuff that cost money, like a changed style off brick wall, the color, a pirate boat, or a nice log cabin made off skulls. Get my point? Like the League of Legends game, where the players can play all champs for FREE, but if they want some nice champion look, they have to buy.

You're thinking of Dota 2.

In LoL you get a rotation of 5 champs per week. You can buy a skin that changes the entire hero, and it's usually a crappy gimmick like (Dunkmaster Darius) that doesn't fit in the game at all.

In Dota 2 you can mix and match set pieces to create your very own custom skin.

Anyways. Limited playtime doesn't really suit this game well. While I'm sitting on my ass all weekend waiting for my time, my neighbours are raiding my base...
I wish to join a SMALL community or a newish player.

My fave tasks are Hunting, Fishing, Mining, Building, Crafting

I like free stuff so please keep it in the claim or I might claim it myself. Fair warning anybody could do it :P
PhrozenFox

Postby Granger » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:22 pm

PhrozenFox wrote:Anyways. Limited playtime doesn't really suit this game well. While I'm sitting on my ass all weekend waiting for my time, my neighbours are raiding my base...

You are completely out of the loop, as it seems.

The base dosn't exist anymore, as does the whole world.
And you can now play as long as you like.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Pazzy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Wel, hafen is now p2w?
edited: btw, MUCH better payment system. that means every player have now MAXIMUM skill & attributes cap 330?
Pazzy

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Pazzy wrote:Wel, hafen is now p2w?
edited: btw, MUCH better payment system. that means every player have now MAXIMUM skill & attributes cap 330?

sub have 330 cap and non paying have 300 cap but the difference is like whatever kid ............ XD
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Ufer » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:11 pm

at first everyone thought the devs were mentally behind others after they put the curio system in place but after that retarded p2p model it became clear that the devs are not just mental but also giant dickheads like all IT people
Ufer

Postby jorb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Ufer wrote:at first everyone thought the devs were mentally behind others after they put the curio system in place but after that retarded p2p model it became clear that the devs are not just mental but also giant dickheads like all IT people

Reporting for duty. o7
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby DarkCristi2 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Ufer wrote:at first everyone thought the devs were mentally behind others after they put the curio system in place but after that retarded p2p model it became clear that the devs are not just mental but also giant dickheads like all IT people

These devs are not like others I met.These ones actually care about us and put work into the game,to make it a better place.
By the way,I think you are derailed.There is no more p2p.
Allan please add detail
DarkCristi2

Postby shubla » Wed May 11, 2016 4:23 pm

DarkCristi2 wrote:

These devs are not like others I met.These ones actually care about us and put work into the game,to make it a better place.
By the way,I think you are derailed.There is no more p2p.

I dont think devs are too close with community.
For example they havent made barrels rollable.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas