Calmly Discuss Concerns Here:

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Calmly Discuss Concerns Here:

Postby Anotsu » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:22 pm

why did you type so many words
Anotsu

Postby Boomboxfm » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Denkar wrote:
Boomboxfm wrote:A friend of mine was right, someone somewhere in the world would defend this P2P atrocity.

They can simply open a donations thing, look at BYOND for example. They easily reach 500 dollars every month through donations.

They already had a "donation thing" you retard, evidently they made no money out of it

First 5 minutes of launch, of course they didn't make any fucking money out of it.
Boomboxfm

Postby Denkar » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Boomboxfm wrote:
Denkar wrote:
Boomboxfm wrote:A friend of mine was right, someone somewhere in the world would defend this P2P atrocity.

They can simply open a donations thing, look at BYOND for example. They easily reach 500 dollars every month through donations.

They already had a "donation thing" you retard, evidently they made no money out of it

First 5 minutes of launch, of course they didn't make any fucking money out of it.

learn to read
Denkar

Postby Avenas » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Avenas

Postby VDZ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:25 pm

The problem here isn't the payment model itself, but rather the fact that they said absolutely nothing about this, not a single word until the actual release, causing everybody to assume it would be entirely free to play. People were extremely hyped for Haven 2, and then they were hit by the disappointment of drastic changes in its payment model, not really being free to play anymore. Outrage is the natural response to this.

Apprehensive wrote:I'm sure none of us are fans of the P2P model, especially when it comes from a long-time F2P game.

I actually like the model itself. They presented in the worst way possible, though. I just hope it doesn't kill the game.
VDZ

Postby Vasia » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:14 am

Projeear wrote:Image

3D sux.
Vasia

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas