Stabbing, you are doing it right.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Stabbing, you are doing it right.

Postby Bruthol » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:04 am

So I felt like Haven 2, yay yay, awesome.

Then I entered the game, it looks great and stuff, but fuck I can't play with my friends.

Whatever, it's a new concept, I like it, why not.

Then I can't play at all, server crash every few minutes...

Why not it's a start, okay...

Then you tell me I have to pay big price for this.
Seriously?!

Yea I would give money for a good game. And H&H is a good game.
But buy a good server, give me pro coding (seriously Loftar I'm disappointed! You sell java?!!), and make the price right!

For the time being, I feel stabbed, and I want to say "fuck you".
You had a living community and an awesome concept, and you are willing to buttfuck it?
Goodbye H&H. Once you were THE game. I'll miss you.
Last edited by Bruthol on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bruthol

Re: Stabbing, you are doing it right.

Postby woodfiend » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:15 am

Agree. You had people living in your indie game that was done horribly bad but interesting, all your entire "GAMEPLAY" was holding on side sprites from Daji and clients. We suffered lags playing HnH for YEARS. And you guys just give us 12 hours per month of free play, while graphics are horrible AGAIN and you didnt even bother to do INTERFACE pretty???? Rly? Or maybe you think that theres no programmers that see how easy and horribly your hnh engine is done, what 7 years of hard work you guys da fack are talking about?? We didnt even saw any updated for years! You rly like just want side people to make everything four you and still charge 108 bux for year, for this laging piece of ugly shit where even font in skill list is ugly and unreadable?????????? RLY??? RLYYY????!?!??!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

0.5\10 would pay 5$ one time.... maybe... just coz i liked old haven with Daji's sprites and enders client. You just added there pinny-tinny idea and retarded engine with retarded mechanics and while everyone was telling that its retarded you guys continued to make smart faces and dont give a fack... so yeah please take my money... heres 108 bux m8ts :lol:
woodfiend

Return to Critique & Ideas