My 5 cent

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

My 5 cent

Postby zulu354 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:28 am

Well, what should I say...I may start with the positiv things:
+ graphics: I really like the actual graphic style. camera is rotable and zoomable, well done. Beautiful details in the world, animations, etc.
+ gameplay: The mechanics are mostly the same. Not bad, while I liked it.
+ sound: I like the sound as it is.

The game so far plays good, with one except. And another concern I have...
- stanima: It is emptying pretty fast, in my opinion too fast.
- payment: The both developers have costs and may want to earn some funds as well. That's ok for me and I can understand it. I go with it, to buy an account for certain funds. What is a no go in my opinion is the time I have to pay, especially the high amount of it. Take a consicer: pay $30 for an account to play limitless or $0,99 for a month. The main proplem is in my opinion: The game is hardly known and just a few hundred may thousands are playing it. After a short while after release, it will become even less. Promote new players with this prices is...very hardly...and nobody wants to pay $15 a month to walk threw an empty world. The price may fit for a couple of hardcore gamers, but for me as...considered causual gamer it is too expensive. I may play 2 to 3 hours a day, my free contingent with a premium would least 12 days...the rest of the month is lost...

That's my 5 cent at least...
zulu354

Return to Critique & Ideas