Reactions to store reactions

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Reactions to store reactions

Postby epicless » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 am

After playing for a while, I'd suggest increasing the free account play time to at least 30 hours a month.

1 hour a day should be reasonable enough for casual players.
Haven and Hearth News, Tutorials and the Stories of My Humble Journey
Epicless' Blog | Epicless' Youtube Channel
epicless

Postby DeathToSuperman » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:18 pm

epicless wrote:After playing for a while, I'd suggest increasing the free account play time to at least 30 hours a month.

1 hour a day should be reasonable enough for casual players.

That's still permanent trial mode. People have laid it out, paying players will always be superior.
DeathToSuperman

Postby KenTawR220 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:41 am

Good afternoon. I do not know much English, I'm sorry. I'm from Russia, buying your subscription, I buy the dollars. course 1$. -> 70 P It's very expensive. And for the price, I get 24 hours a month. It is very small. I'm willing to pay $ 15 at least for 96 hours. This 3 hours a day.In my opinion an objective time. In Russia many people wishing to play HaH. Value for playing time, kills all desire. I really appreciate your work and admire your work. I hope you make the right decision. Thank you. ;)
Last edited by KenTawR220 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
KenTawR220

Postby KenTawR220 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:50 am

With this pricing policy will turn into a game that is not playing. People will go to save time. Do not be fun. They will not just walk as we would like. It takes a lot from this game.
KenTawR220

Postby JkLoser » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:43 am

have anyone asked how the "additional" time work? Does it recharge 12h, or does it fill up to 12h? If it recharged 12h, I might wait a year before playing so I can atleast play 2-3h per day for 2 month xD
JkLoser

Postby CTheRain » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 am

KenTawR220 wrote:With this pricing policy will turn into a game that is not playing. People will go to save time. Do not be fun. They will not just walk as we would like. It takes a lot from this game.

If you have a subscription... You get unlimited time and its only $10. $15 if you wanna get a token in-game for time. Which is pointless. Should be similar to Runescape... Unlimited free trial but you can only get 20 in all stats.
We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like.
CTheRain

Postby burgingham » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:31 am

KenTawR220 wrote:Good afternoon. I do not know much English, I'm sorry. I'm from Russia, buying your subscription, I buy the dollars. course 1$. -> 70 P It's very expensive. And for the price, I get 24 hours a month. It is very small. I'm willing to pay $ 15 at least for 96 hours. This 3 hours a day.In my opinion an objective time. In Russia many people wishing to play HaH. Value for playing time, kills all desire. I really appreciate your work and admire your work. I hope you make the right decision. Thank you. ;)

Scroll down in the shop and buy the bronze subscription. It lets you play all month for 10$
burgingham

Postby Antioch » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:53 am

burgingham wrote:
KenTawR220 wrote:Good afternoon. I do not know much English, I'm sorry. I'm from Russia, buying your subscription, I buy the dollars. course 1$. -> 70 P It's very expensive. And for the price, I get 24 hours a month. It is very small. I'm willing to pay $ 15 at least for 96 hours. This 3 hours a day.In my opinion an objective time. In Russia many people wishing to play HaH. Value for playing time, kills all desire. I really appreciate your work and admire your work. I hope you make the right decision. Thank you. ;)

Scroll down in the shop and buy the bronze subscription. It lets you play all month for 10$

Did I already make a point of CLEAR AND SIMPEL communication?
Antioch

Postby ryougi91 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:31 pm

1) Free account with time or skill limit, but not 12hour/month. Its veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery small.
2) Verify account 10-15$ to unlimited time permament.
3) Add cosmetic equipment slots to any hats and armors ( or just shop items ) and sell them (items, not slots) in shop. Or sell equipment with additional stats while your stats low. i mean hat with +5 perception while u have <=15-20 perception. Something like small boosters for beginners.

Or i dont know. But subscription its little fail.
ryougi91

Postby MrBober » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 pm

JkLoser wrote:have anyone asked how the "additional" time work? Does it recharge 12h, or does it fill up to 12h? If it recharged 12h, I might wait a year before playing so I can atleast play 2-3h per day for 2 month xD

Yes i did. They refill to 12:
viewtopic.php?p=532874#p532874
MrBober

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas