Play time and monthly questions

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Play time and monthly questions

Postby Zyean » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:18 am

So if I get this right, when you buy a subscription, let's say you also have the verified account, you get 24 hours each month as well as the 30 days of game time, now what I want to know is does the 24 hours get used up first in this scenario? does it double dip? Do you use the subscription days first? Could I theoretically not pay one month and use my leftover hours I've earned each month to play with instead of paying this month? Or are the hours a use it or lose it system? Because If I subscribe for say, 4 months starting now, I will have around 160 hours on September 1st (Assuming you give us the additional hours at the start of each month, and not at the end of each 30 day period after the account was made)
Zyean

Re: Play time and monthly questions

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:19 am

Zyean wrote:So if I get this right, when you buy a subscription, let's say you also have the verified account, you get 24 hours each month as well as the 30 days of game time, now what I want to know is does the 24 hours get used up first in this scenario? does it double dip? Do you use the subscription days first? Could I theoretically not pay one month and use my leftover hours I've earned each month to play with instead of paying this month? Or are the hours a use it or lose it system? Because If I subscribe for say, 4 months starting now, I will have around 93 hours on September 1st (Assuming you give us the additional hours at the start of each month, and not at the end of each 30 day period after the account was made)

A subscription does not give you hours each month, it exempts you from the system. You get unlimited access for the length of your sub.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Zyean » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:20 am

Audiosmurf wrote:
Zyean wrote:So if I get this right, when you buy a subscription, let's say you also have the verified account, you get 24 hours each month as well as the 30 days of game time, now what I want to know is does the 24 hours get used up first in this scenario? does it double dip? Do you use the subscription days first? Could I theoretically not pay one month and use my leftover hours I've earned each month to play with instead of paying this month? Or are the hours a use it or lose it system? Because If I subscribe for say, 4 months starting now, I will have around 93 hours on September 1st (Assuming you give us the additional hours at the start of each month, and not at the end of each 30 day period after the account was made)

A subscription does not give you hours each month, it exempts you from the system. You get unlimited access for the length of your sub.

I understand that, but each month it states you get 24 hours play time automatically if you're a verified account, does this stack on top of your subscription?
Zyean

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:21 am

Zyean wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:

I understand that, but each month it states you get 24 hours play time automatically if you're a verified account, does this stack on top of your subscription?

Apologies, pretty tired and didn't read your post correctly. No way to really say, for anyone other than Jorbtar I guess. The account screen doesn't show anything other than the end date of your sub in that regard.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Zyean » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:28 am

Hopefully Jorb/Loftar will reply then, if they understand the question, I could try wording it differently
Zyean

Postby jtpitner » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:41 am

Will do because this could make me go one way or another..... So today if I bought subscription(1month-6months) then bought verify as well for 15. Would those hours stack throughout the months that I have been subscribing so when my subscription runs out I would have a lump sum of Hours?

also vise versa it should not matter whether I purchase Verify or Subscription first right?
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Postby Rugila » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:03 am

Lol, i think i am going to switch over to Wurm online now :lol:
Its cheaper subscription per month than Hafen and doesn't have playtime restrictions. :lol:
I am born with the cooking in my blood
Rugila

Return to Critique & Ideas