Item shop with Faces/Hats/Clothes- Jorb, read it pls.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Item shop with Faces/Hats/Clothes- Jorb, read it pls.

Postby Axatros » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Free2Play - We had no updates;

Pay2Win - Salem sucks;

Pay2Play - Oh god, its not H&H anymore;

As we all know, H&H is going to die... Again. I'm not going to cry in this post about P2P system, I just want to present my idea about Item Shop, that I'm pretty shure, will make more money than stupid P2P.

The most important thing in Item Shop is not being Pay2Win. Possibility of buying best items in IS won't work. Players will be ever more angry than they are now.

The game should give they player possibility to change their face. There could be like I don't know... 20 faces? 5 would be for free, next 5 for 2$, 5 for 5$, and the best ones for 10$. Same about hats and capes/clothes.

Fck P2P.png
Fck P2P.png (92.51 KiB) Viewed 1164 times

Players should get forum rank points/badges for buying items, like *You've bought your first items in IS*. Badges on forum should be granted for many things like: numer of posts, time in H&H, killed ppl, builded objects, etc.

Even if dev's won't delete P2P system maybe they could just give us more hours per month.

:? 12hours/month=24minutes K&K(Kike & Koin) everyday :roll:
Pixel art is and always will be better than this plastic looking Hafen you gave us here.
Axatros

Re: Item shop with Faces/Hats/Clothes- Jorb, read it pls.

Postby Kubius » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:11 pm

The problem with cosmetics is the people you'd ordinarily be showing them off to are here to kill you and steal your goods, and it's already been stated (if I recall correctly) that purchased cosmetics won't be restored if your character dies and/or loses them.

It's not a bad idea, but H&H isn't necessarily the best place to implement it.
Damonkaninchen: rest in peace. Betrayed and attacked.
Kubius

Re: Item shop with Faces/Hats/Clothes- Jorb, read it pls.

Postby Axatros » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:29 am

The owner of a hat/cape should be able to recall the cosmetics and only he would be able to use them, or maybe the cosmetics won't drop from owner's EQ.
Pixel art is and always will be better than this plastic looking Hafen you gave us here.
Axatros

Return to Critique & Ideas