Pay to have a claim!

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Pay to have a claim!

Postby Mclilzee » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:31 pm

well i just wanted to throw this suggestion here instead of making the game unavailable for lot of poor sad little ppl like me :<
why not just make ppl in order to have a claim their account gotta be subscribed.

idk if this is possible to be done i'm not expert my self but i think it should be this will add alot of interesting stuffs to the game some ppl will ofc rage about this if it happen but so what ppl already not able to play and not playing if half of those ppl actually play then game be more fun.

paying users will still pay to have claim and don't get rekd and poor ppl play at their risk of being robed and raped in all ways.

this will first add more fun for sub users that paying which will keep them more into the game and interested more cos they go hunt vilages that doesn't have claim and also make ppl be more interested of making friends and groups since just 1 need to pay for the claim for all maybe also make village and city claims more expensive to pay for forcing multiple ppl to put their hands together and work as a team.

it will put paying users in an advantage but so what they are paying while cheap bishes get rekd all the way they try to hide their place in caves or whatever they deserves to be hunted down! no offense i'm not gonna pay my self i was disapointed as well i like the game and all its not that i don't wanna pay i just don't even have a way to pay paypal doesn't even support my country "lebanon if you wanna know".

idk just an idea if it work that would be great and this game i can see becoming lot of fun of ppl hunting no claimers but if you gonna do this you gotta promise that loftar and jorb don't go their self using cheats and kill them D:< so instead of just having 100 paying user that get bored and leave in time due no population why not give them a new animal to hunt and keep entertained by adding another 200 or so pet called the free players peasants! like me :<

oh and something i forgot to mention those free playing peasants will also be farming and working for the paying users they make them their slaves so they can buy their 15$ token to have their simi free claim which they earned by working in game which also make heavy lazy paying users available and more active in trading and stuffs liek that there lot of benifits if you think about it deeply but i'm not even sure that it gonna happen so who knows.
Mclilzee

Re: Pay to have a claim!

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:33 pm

...why?

Why add in something like that when it has been stated in the store menu that the entire game is available for free accounts? Who does this help?
"No shekels for you! You must earn these shekels!" - /pol/
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby Mclilzee » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:36 pm

An_Infinity_of_War wrote:...why?

Why add in something like that when it has been stated in the store menu that the entire game is available for free accounts? Who does this help?

so is the game free now or i'm missing somthing i thought it became pay 2 play and you can only play 12 hour a month for free.
Mclilzee

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Mclilzee wrote:so is the game free now or i'm missing somthing i thought it became pay 2 play and you can only play 12 hour a month for free.

It is only pay to win in that you can sell game time tokens to people in game. Nothing else.
An_Infinity_of_War

Postby DeathToSuperman » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Mclilzee wrote:well i just wanted to throw this suggestion here instead of making the game unavailable for lot of poor sad little ppl like me :<
why not just make ppl in order to have a claim their account gotta be subscribed.

idk if this is possible to be done i'm not expert my self but i think it should be this will add alot of interesting stuffs to the game some ppl will ofc rage about this if it happen but so what ppl already not able to play and not playing if half of those ppl actually play then game be more fun.

paying users will still pay to have claim and don't get rekd and poor ppl play at their risk of being robed and raped in all ways.

this will first add more fun for sub users that paying which will keep them more into the game and interested more cos they go hunt vilages that doesn't have claim and also make ppl be more interested of making friends and groups since just 1 need to pay for the claim for all maybe also make village and city claims more expensive to pay for forcing multiple ppl to put their hands together and work as a team.

it will put paying users in an advantage but so what they are paying while cheap bishes get rekd all the way they try to hide their place in caves or whatever they deserves to be hunted down! no offense i'm not gonna pay my self i was disapointed as well i like the game and all its not that i don't wanna pay i just don't even have a way to pay paypal doesn't even support my country "lebanon if you wanna know".

idk just an idea if it work that would be great and this game i can see becoming lot of fun of ppl hunting no claimers but if you gonna do this you gotta promise that loftar and jorb don't go their self using cheats and kill them D:< so instead of just having 100 paying user that get bored and leave in time due no population why not give them a new animal to hunt and keep entertained by adding another 200 or so pet called the free players peasants! like me :<

oh and something i forgot to mention those free playing peasants will also be farming and working for the paying users they make them their slaves so they can buy their 15$ token to have their simi free claim which they earned by working in game which also make heavy lazy paying users available and more active in trading and stuffs liek that there lot of benifits if you think about it deeply but i'm not even sure that it gonna happen so who knows.

I'm about to have an aneurysm from all these spelling mistakes.
DeathToSuperman

Postby Serinitus » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:35 am

Troll is obvious troll; but i do think it would be a funny sight.......and sorta lore friendly........ DO NOT DO THIS
Serinitus

Postby kitsune121x » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:29 am

I think the warm online approach is the best way to go that way people can play but if they want to claim land they need to pay
kitsune121x

Postby MrBober » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:14 pm

I would actually prefer a "pay to claim" system to the one we have now. I don't like limited content, but I like even less limited time..

Yes, right now the free account gives you "Full access to the game", but not unlimited access. Frankly, it's hard to make a small village (or a real village) if you have so few hours of gameplay, and it's even harder to keep it up and defend it from intruders.

I think the best thing would be letting everyone claim, but limiting the free account claims to a small area (so if you want to claim your little house, you can, but you can't claim a big area).

Making the claim "premium only" would upset some players, but it would also force people to play more together. They should really think about this.
MrBober

Postby trickdaemon » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:50 pm

An_Infinity_of_War wrote:
Mclilzee wrote:so is the game free now or i'm missing somthing i thought it became pay 2 play and you can only play 12 hour a month for free.

It is only pay to win in that you can sell game time tokens to people in game. Nothing else.

un·lim·it·ed
ˌənˈlimidəd/
adjective
not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent.

Literally right above it lists the restrictions on hours in terms of numbers, and quantity.

It's pay to win in the sense that it is axiomatically pay to win, how can someone expect to compete against someone who has unlimited play time vs limited?
trickdaemon

Postby An_Infinity_of_War » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:41 pm

[quote="trickdaemon"][/quote]

You took it out of context from what it is describing; as it describes game play. You know, items, mechanics, & other shit. Deal with the other part and call it what you want; pay to win it is not. The only pay to win part is in game tokens you can sell to everyone & their grandmother. If you want to be competitive then you can still do so; just produce enough alts on limited time.
An_Infinity_of_War

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas