pastures

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

pastures

Postby tripp » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:03 pm

instead of people having to build a small fence, it would be much more efficient to just build a pasture for cows,sheep etc. would be more organized and just easier overall
tripp

Re: pastures

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:11 pm

And how, exactly, do you envision this being done?

Ultimately though, I would like to see animals produce excrement that can be used for farming, fuel, and other applications. This substance should build up in their pens, and degrade slowly, if the amount of shit gets out of control, then they can sicken (lose quality) and ultimately die.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby LadyV » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:21 pm

My farming knowledge may be a bit outdated but i do think you still build fences around pastures. And since pastures for this time period are simple grass mixtures....just build the fence its the same thing.
LadyV

Postby chrisrock » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:Ultimately though, I would like to see animals produce excrement that can be used for farming, fuel, and other applications. This substance should build up in their pens, and degrade slowly, if the amount of shit gets out of control, then they can sicken (lose quality) and ultimately die.

that would be cool.
i'll agree to anything that adds shit (literally) to the game.
chrisrock

Return to Critique & Ideas