Adventurer's Pack

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Adventurer's Pack

Postby spavaloo » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:38 pm

A significant step-up from the leather backpack, this piece of gear- resembling a hiker's pack- would actually have it's own independent inventory window and act as a container that can be set down, lifted overhead, or placed in a cart in addition to its primary intention of being wearable (it could also be placed into a container, but not while full, much like a bucket). It would have a formidable carrying capacity of 4x6, but would drastically increase stamina drain while sprinting, or prevent sprinting all together.

Materials needed would include ~6 linen or hemp cloth, ~4 leather, ~2 hard leather, ~2 bone glue, ~6 wool (for padding of course), and ~3 metal bars for the frame (could be either any metal or hard metal at your discretion).

Additionally, it could have a dedicated slot in the inventory window for the matching Adventurer's Tent, seen here:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=44272
Last edited by spavaloo on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go to space
spavaloo

Re: Adventurer's Pack

Postby Gabula » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:16 pm

I like this idea, also i'm generally for the implementation of more non-combat equipment items, survival-related gear for example.
Gabula

Postby shubla » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Some new gear for non combat use would be nice. Like this.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Looks expensive, but for such a portable backpack, sounds good. (I'd probably never get to enjoy it, as I don't use metal. But I'm still for it.)
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Return to Critique & Ideas