Container for honey and milk

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Container for honey and milk

Postby camobeast » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:31 am

ohh so you want legacy buckets that aren't buckets :D, I think they should just make it so buckets can be put in your inventory again it wouldn't exactly be game breaking as you cant drink and walk at the same time anymore
camobeast

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:43 pm

I think it's entirely appropriate that a full bucket can't be put in your inventory.

I love the idea of baking tables that use attendant containers (Water/Honey/Milk/Etc) as stockpiles.

Make the baking table 3 wide by 2 deep, and have 4 container slots on either side (For holding demijohns/barrels). The fifth slot would be the 'undercupboard' that's under the workstation and has a 40 slot inventory. When working at the cooking station all five of these are accessible (plus your own inventory).

Flour + Milk + Honey + Water + cupboard and inventory. Voila.

Sounds fabulous, want one.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby chrisrock » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:I think it's entirely appropriate that a full bucket can't be put in your inventory.

I love the idea of baking tables that use attendant containers (Water/Honey/Milk/Etc) as stockpiles.

Make the baking table 3 wide by 2 deep, and have 4 container slots on either side (For holding demijohns/barrels). The fifth slot would be the 'undercupboard' that's under the workstation and has a 40 slot inventory. When working at the cooking station all five of these are accessible (plus your own inventory).

Flour + Milk + Honey + Water + cupboard and inventory. Voila.

Sounds fabulous, want one.

YES! that would be cool.
chrisrock

Postby HappyBuffalo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:23 pm

+1
HappyBuffalo

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas