Error when study is full

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Error when study is full

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:46 am

At the moment, attempting to study an item through the flower menu while your study inventory is full does not produce and kind of feedback. Low priority, but it should provide some kind of error indicating that you can't study anything further, similar to what is displayed for lack of attention.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Re: Error when study is full

Postby jorb » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:23 pm

Will fix. Thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Re: Error when study is full

Postby jorb » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Can't fix this without "fixing" it for all inventories, and thus too small of an issue to bother. Won't fix.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas