More furniture, pls.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: More furniture, pls.

Postby jorb » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:28 am

I agree with you entirely, Amanda. I'll try to prioritize it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Sarge » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:36 am

jorb wrote:I agree with you entirely, Amanda. I'll try to prioritize it.

Dude, you're such a larper :D
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:45 am

Eemerald wrote:some new options would be nice....so you can decorate for us Amanda :D

Yeah, I have plans ..... :D

First a chicken coup ... why we no have chickens? :(
And then either another mansion or a Great Hall, with a matching décor, (not to be filled with cupboards and herb tables, lol) for entertaining the masses, ..... :D

And finally, a garden area, as Dani says the hemp cloth chairs look nice but suit the outside better, they look nice with bay willow and birch tables, the flax ones make good bedroom chairs though.

Do you know what would also look nice, outside torchposts, do we not have those in Haven now? Would make the night time very atmospheric, with a bottle of wine and a few friends over. Dani, you're invited. :)

Image <---- And for the wood part of the demijohn to be determined by the bark. :)

Yay! :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby DaniAngione » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Amanda44 wrote:-pictures and comments-

Oh, that little spot there looks so nice and cozy. And you're right, I'd love to see something to make night time more atmospheric like standing torches... maybe lanterns (could be fueled with some kind of oil, tar or a candle)... why not colored lights with dyed cloth if we ever get dyes :D

By the way, there could be fireflies in the game. Please add fireflies, Jorb! :D they could be a simple curio (like ladybugs) but shine at night. And then we could put them in bottles to create firefly lanterns :)

Amanda44 wrote:...with a bottle of wine and a few friends over. Dani, you're invited. :)

Woot! Though we can't drink wine yet :( :( :lol: No matter, I'd still love to visit (or be visited), just let me know ;) New Thotoshire is always open for kind and friendly people \o/
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby humanalien » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Use for beds:

Sleeping = faster healing
humanalien

Postby Eemerald » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:57 am

Amanda44 wrote:
Eemerald wrote:some new options would be nice....so you can decorate for us Amanda :D

Yeah, I have plans ..... :D

First a chicken coup ... why we no have chickens? :(
And then either another mansion or a Great Hall, with a matching décor, (not to be filled with cupboards and herb tables, lol) for entertaining the masses, ..... :D

And finally, a garden area, as Dani says the hemp cloth chairs look nice but suit the outside better, they look nice with bay willow and birch tables, the flax ones make good bedroom chairs though.

Do you know what would also look nice, outside torchposts, do we not have those in Haven now? Would make the night time very atmospheric, with a bottle of wine and a few friends over. Dani, you're invited. :)

Image <---- And for the wood part of the demijohn to be determined by the bark. :)

Yay! :D

lol, you know I'm not a decorator.

as for chickens...tbf LadyV got me some, but I didn't have enough straw, and by the time I did, the chickens were no longer around...and then laziness ensues..and it's easier to kill them while foraging for space than to be carrying them alive...
Plus the eat a LOT.
and I'm lazy with trying to keep things alive...but we can have some if you want:D
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby jordancoles » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 am

I'd like to see beds come back

If anything it would be a nice spot for me to put my outlawed characters instead of just having them stand in the corner to think about what they've done
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby CloudJhi » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:19 am

Beds to hasten recovery please.
Or at least to store outlawed characters.
It's not nice watching them all sit around in a chair and stare each other off if there aren't even cards in their hands.
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 am

@ Em, yeah we won't go crazy with the chickens, just one coup .... they don't eat that much, I kept my others fed with excess seeds from a really small farming plot .... anyway, don't worry, I'll take care of them, I love my chickens. :D

jordancoles wrote:I'd like to see beds come back

If anything it would be a nice spot for me to put my outlawed characters instead of just having them stand in the corner to think about what they've done

:lol: - Do they come out of that corner reformed though? ..... :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby DaniAngione » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:14 am

Hey, Amanda - you and Em are from the same village then? Well, that makes things easier :D I've already invited Em to visit sometime, now I can extend to both :lol: :P
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas