More furniture, pls.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: More furniture, pls.

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:06 am

jorb wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Well, I suspect Jorb already had those items planned at some point, to be fair and most of the chairs of that era seem to be that shape ..... but, yeah, I don't mind taking the credit .... Yay! I got us new furniture!

By all means. I did look at it.

:D - Thank you.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby hitzu » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:46 am

Pls add indoor fireplaces, stoves and ovens. Make houses not only for storing goods.
hitzu

Postby dageir » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:09 am

Please work on existing bugs and add to the actual game play instead of doing meaningless decorating things.
dageir

Postby hitzu » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:21 am

dageir wrote:Please work on existing bugs and add to the actual game play instead of doing meaningless decorating things.

Why so agressive?
It's just a suggestion. It doesn't mean to be implemented immediately.
hitzu

Postby CaptainMidget » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:26 am

hitzu wrote:
dageir wrote:Please work on existing bugs and add to the actual game play instead of doing meaningless decorating things.

Why so agressive?
It's just a suggestion. It doesn't mean to be implemented immediately.

Disregard what Dageir said. They can work on both. What Dageir doesnt understand is, theres a VERY LARGE portion of the playerbase that gets excited with new furniture updates.
CaptainMidget

Postby dageir » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:27 am

Ok. I could state it less agressively: Please prioritize doing work with bugs (like the crash when trying to raid ant hills) and actual game play than things that are not directly meaningless, yet stricktly cosmetic (which for me is meaningless, but for others might mean the world for some reason).
dageir

Postby CaptainMidget » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:35 am

dageir wrote:Ok. I could state it less agressively: Please prioritize doing work with bugs (like the crash when trying to raid ant hills) and actual game play than things that are not directly meaningless, yet stricktly cosmetic (which for me is meaningless, but for others might mean the world for some reason).

They cant work on 4/5ths of bugs that crash the server until they've actually crashed the server. Then they can fix them.
CaptainMidget

Postby hitzu » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:40 am

dageir wrote:Ok. I could state it less agressively: Please prioritize doing work with bugs (like the crash when trying to raid ant hills) and actual game play than things that are not directly meaningless, yet stricktly cosmetic (which for me is meaningless, but for others might mean the world for some reason).

Adding new functions to the houses and making them more important is cosmetic? Really?

And yes, I'm very happy that there are more furniture now giving me more room to decide what and how to build. That is my primary focus in this game.
hitzu

Postby dageir » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 am

CaptainMidget wrote:

They cant work on 4/5ths of bugs that crash the server until they've actually crashed the server. Then they can fix them.

There are other bugs aswell. If the devs are done with the core part of the game, are happy with the game play as is and see no problems in other areas, I guess the focus can be turned to the "fluff" part of the game. I suggest that any "fluff" added in the future has to be paid for to bolster the development of the game.
dageir

Postby hitzu » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:48 am

dageir wrote:There are other bugs aswell. If the devs are done with the core part of the game, are happy with the game play as is and see no problems in other areas, I guess the focus can be turned to the "fluff" part of the game. I suggest that any "fluff" added in the future has to be paid for to bolster the development of the game.

Please, start another thread and suggest what you want there.
hitzu

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas