Lumberjack Shirt!

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Lumberjack Shirt!

Postby Teleskop » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:51 pm

A nice good looking shirt that would boost carpentry and look cool

It would look somethin like dat (crappy visualization)
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Re: Lumberjack Shirt!

Postby Asgaroth22 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 pm

More stat boosting clothing in general would be nice.
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Postby LadyV » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:30 pm

I don't think it is needed.
LadyV

Postby Teleskop » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:41 pm

LadyV wrote:I don't think it is needed.

yes i know the definition of fun for some people is hiding every object on map and grindraiding

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby LadyV » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Teleskop wrote:

yes i know the definition of fun for some people is hiding every object on map and grindraiding

Don't get snippy with me just because I don't agree. Carpentry is a skill and skills should be earned by the player not given freely by a item. I have always held that belief. Only tools should provide boosts to outcomes. If you want a item that boosts a physical stat fine but other wise i will stand by my comment.
LadyV

Postby shubla » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:30 pm

More clothes (not bought from store) would be cool anyway. So people could ACTUALLY look a bit different from each other.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Potjeh » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:32 pm

LadyV wrote:Don't get snippy with me just because I don't agree. Carpentry is a skill and skills should be earned by the player not given freely by a item. I have always held that belief. Only tools should provide boosts to outcomes. If you want a item that boosts a physical stat fine but other wise i will stand by my comment.

What about straw hat, chef's hat, forge ring, thane ring, thimble et al?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Granger » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:33 pm

LadyV wrote:Carpentry is a skill and skills should be earned by the player not given freely by a item. I have always held that belief. Only tools should provide boosts to outcomes. If you want a item that boosts a physical stat fine but other wise i will stand by my comment.

Please explain the difference of the suggestion to farmers or chefs hat.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby AAlex » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Larch! Pine! The Giant Redwood tree...!

I think we need more items like this honestly, and I for one, can't wait for them to implement/ update some of the older items without stats.
AAlex

Postby Teleskop » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:08 pm

LadyV wrote:
Teleskop wrote:

Don't get snippy with me just because I don't agree. Carpentry is a skill and skills should be earned by the player not given freely by a item. I have always held that belief. Only tools should provide boosts to outcomes. If you want a item that boosts a physical stat fine but other wise i will stand by my comment.

The idea to give cool looking item stat is so they wont get substituted by things like neetle shirts

Teleskop

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas