Foragable eggs

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Foragable eggs

Postby Jackwolf » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:01 am

Stop being angsty for not being a paid player, it's gotten old fast. I'm a nonpaying player and my outpost is doing fine.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby Vigilance » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Redlaw wrote:being a payed player needs to have its advantages. Why should nonpaying players get a taste of anything?

This forum has an abundance of idiots.

Jackwolf wrote:I'm a nonpaying player and my outpost is doing fine.

You mean you're a free trial player? Because 7 hours a week is inadequate to do anything meaningful.

As for the thread, I think this would be a Nice Thing. It'd also be nice to be able to forage eggs as opposed to being timer-locked if you run out of eggs while baking.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Jackwolf » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:08 am

I have an abundance of cast iron, a decent silk production (decent being product, not great quality), as well as a small farm of most every crop. Pretty adequate in my eyes. The only thing I'm lacking is a tree farm which will be in the next week or two.

Back on topic, yeah, seems like a great idea.
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas