Mass heal for deep cuts?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Mass heal for deep cuts?

Postby LadyV » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:28 pm

So now that nature is more a challenge and things are more realistic.... which everyone screamed for last world you want to negate the improvements? Other then when you just stumble upon trouble in most cases you can avoid it. If your getting that hurt take time and heal and avoid danger.
LadyV

Postby infectedking » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:11 pm

shubla wrote:Like seriously. We need one.
This is getting ridiculous. I should make a ton of poultices to only get 3hpp back per poultice.. This times many.

I would suggest poultice for all of those except the highest, use a bandage for it since it seems to heal faster than poultice.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby abt79 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Ukhata wrote:
shubla wrote:
Drevar wrote:Perhaps poultice should have charges or be a quantity of poultice so you can heal several smaller wounds or one larger one.

This could be nice idea. Each poultice would heal for x amount of dmg (depending on ql). When you click wound and treat it. % is added to the wear of poultice. For example 1 q10 poultice could heal for 10 hhp dmg. So it could heal one big one, or part of very big one, or multiple very small ones.

at least quality could have something to do with it then?

just let it heal average quality number of damage?

Or say, one q factor increases heal speed, one (presumably vitality) determines how much wear it has, and the third does, err, something else
abt79

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas