Druidic Rite for farming is worthless.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Druidic Rite for farming is worthless.

Postby Kelody » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:16 am

CaptainMidget wrote:
Giggidy wrote:What does it give for silk farming and tree farming? If it guarantees 15 seeds, 3 crops from beets/carrots/onions, 2 silk filaments per cocoon and a really good roll for tree survival it's probably worth it, it's just not worth it if you're only looking at it from farming crops.

Yes, it is not worth if you're looking at it only for farming crops. That was the intent on creating this critique and ideas. I dont deal with silk or trees, I deal with crops. It is legitimately useless once you can afford to buy it because by then you'd be set up and able to replenish your crop fields with ease. The extra seed or guaranteed third crop (Before I got 3 crops 4/5 times) is useless. Please change so it deals with the quality of the crops, so its actually useful.

You must be pretty lucky or I was unlucky because before I got Druidic Rite I was getting 3 carrots/beets only about half. Using 1 to replant, left only 1 to use, making me use rather large batches.
Kelody

Postby Sevenless » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:41 am

I noticed that it had a rather big yield on our beet crops too when I finally got DR.

DR's main reason to get is definitely silk and tree related though. The improvements on tree stunting/death on table are very noticeable.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Giggidy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:38 am

Sevenless wrote:I noticed that it had a rather big yield on our beet crops too when I finally got DR.

DR's main reason to get is definitely silk and tree related though. The improvements on tree stunting/death on table are very noticeable.

Interesting. I don't have Druidic Rite yet, and I usually get 13/16 or better to succeed on my trees/bushes. Maybe the quality of table or other inputs helps? Or are you getting perfect batches?
Giggidy

Postby Sevenless » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Giggidy wrote:
Sevenless wrote:I noticed that it had a rather big yield on our beet crops too when I finally got DR.

Interesting. I don't have Druidic Rite yet, and I usually get 13/16 or better to succeed on my trees/bushes. Maybe the quality of table or other inputs helps? Or are you getting perfect batches?

Never get a tree death on the table (old nature slider was perfect non-death of trees), and stunting is much rarer.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas