Donation items

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Donation items

Postby Apillion » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:49 am

At this point in time you cant get your donation items from HF when there already in the game world..

Please make it so when you pull a item from your HF and its already in game world that it gets removed from where it is and returned to you.

I have items in a village that i am no longer part of that i cant get anymore as they are hanging on the wall :roll:
Apillion

Re: Donation items

Postby CaptainMidget » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:57 am

Apillion wrote:Please make it so when you pull a item from your HF and its already in game world that it gets removed from where it is and returned to you.

I have items in a village that i am no longer part of that i cant get anymore as they are hanging on the wall :roll:

So if a donation item is stolen from you, you expect to get it back?
CaptainMidget

Postby sabinati » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:06 am

is that not how it works?
sabinati

Postby CloudJhi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:37 am

I have a hat in my cupboard, on a wall, and on my head. You can keep getting infinite copies, they just can't be in the same container, or held my others.
W3 to W6 - Blockland. Special mentions: New Avalon, Tarn of Hotdog, Red October.
W7 - Elvenia, til we all got lazy.
W8 - Cult of R'lyeh, til the deeps called us back.
W9 - Tartarus, til death/wizards came for the land itself.
W10 - ???, ruined and forgotten.
CloudJhi

Postby shubla » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:01 am

CloudJhi wrote:I have a hat in my cupboard, on a wall, and on my head. You can keep getting infinite copies, they just can't be in the same container, or held my others.

My old hat always disappears from where ever it is when i receive new one.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby maze » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:35 am

I find this odd~ my 1 char can place hats anywhere without effecting my other toons~ but when my other toons claim the same hat. its like a different hat and the 2 toons fight over it
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby Apillion » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:02 am

CaptainMidget wrote:
Apillion wrote:Please make it so when you pull a item from your HF and its already in game world that it gets removed from where it is and returned to you.

So if a donation item is stolen from you, you expect to get it back?

Try wearing someones doner hat and see what happens....
And if you still think its ok to not get it back i will lable you as greefer from there on out. ¦]

CloudJhi wrote:I have a hat in my cupboard, on a wall, and on my head. You can keep getting infinite copies, they just can't be in the same container, or held my others.

See if you can do the same with a dev suck sign...

thought the others does the same looks like its only the sign you can't get again (or maybe its only me?)

when its in the game world you can pull it from HF again

Edit : Woot its done .. Thank You
If you leave them lying on the ground next close to HF you can actually see them disappearing from the ground to your inventory when you retreve them.
Apillion

Postby jorb » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Ok, so I'll consider the original bugreport resolved, then.

This, however, I find more interesting. How does this happen, precisely? This is certainly not the naive standard behavior.

EDIT: Sorry. Read that wrong. Resolved.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas