Enable login when time ran out to receive Gametime Token

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Enable login when time ran out to receive Gametime Token

Postby InfernoI » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:11 pm

So, I think Jorb and Loftar should be able to monetize the game a little better than they currently do. There isn't really any recurring sort of cash flow except from subs, which bronze yearly sub is dirt cheap, and sub tokens, to sell to other players. Once you buy a hat, your done, and if you are gold, you get all the hats free. So how about this. Sell an item that gives like... +1% chance to find fate items, but it only lasts like 6 hours, and costs like 50 cents or a dollar, and can be traded. You guys NEED consumable items to keep a cash trickle. I had already suggested selling things like q10 copper, iron, and tin, but fuckhats just said no without supplying an actual good reason, and I'm trying to help Jorbtar here. Also, it would be kinda nice if you ran out of playtime and could be logged on for like 5 mins a day but couldn't leave your HF incase some one could bring you a token or something in game, for those of you who can't pay, like russians etc.
Last edited by Granger on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Better title so it won't be merged into P2P Plan
InfernoI

Re: GRAB BAG THREAD!!! J/k. Monetizing the game a little bet

Postby Granger » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:17 pm

+1 for the idea to be able to login to receive a gametime token.

[picking a better title for your thread, else it'll end up in P2P Plan thread]
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Re: GRAB BAG THREAD!!! J/k. Monetizing the game a little bet

Postby CaptainMidget » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Granger wrote:+1 for the idea to be able to login to receive a gametime token.

[picking a better title for your thread, else it'll end up in P2P Plan thread]

Maybe someone right clicking a token on your HF will give you game-time too? If they're opposed to letting them logged in once alotted time has been used up. Or they could prioritize their time better. "Ok, I have X hours left and itll take me X hours to walk to a friend/trader to get a token".

Also Im in full disagreement with your first part. If they include consumable shit for the cash shop, I'd never ever purchase it. Ever. If it began to become OP in some way, I'd ditch the game entirely tbh.
CaptainMidget

Return to Critique & Ideas