Lending cosmetic items

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Lending cosmetic items

Postby Darruin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:21 am

I want my alt to be able to wear cosmetic items too, but I would like all the items to actually exist on my main account. We should be able to lend, and retrieve, cosmetic items to other players since it has no effect on gameplay anyway.
Darruin

Re: Lending cosmetic items

Postby CaptainMidget » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:19 am

Darruin wrote:I want my alt to be able to wear cosmetic items too, but I would like all the items to actually exist on my main account. We should be able to lend, and retrieve, cosmetic items to other players since it has no effect on gameplay anyway.

>Player steals cosmetic item
>Want it back.

>Player steals a valuable item I possess
>Want it back.
CaptainMidget

Postby Darruin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:29 am

CaptainMidget wrote:
Darruin wrote:I want my alt to be able to wear cosmetic items too, but I would like all the items to actually exist on my main account. We should be able to lend, and retrieve, cosmetic items to other players since it has no effect on gameplay anyway.

>Want it back.

>Want it back.

Don't see the logic. If both parties have to agree to the lending through a popup prompt it would be impossible to steal, and the item should be retrievable with the click of a button. I bet more people would buy them if they had neat abilities like this. ;)
Darruin

Postby CaptainMidget » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:49 am

Darruin wrote:
CaptainMidget wrote:

>Want it back.

>Want it back.

Don't see the logic. If both parties have to agree to the lending through a popup prompt it would be impossible to steal, and the item should be retrievable with the click of a button. I bet more people would buy them if they had neat abilities like this. ;)

Well no, if both parties agree'd to the lending then you'd get your item back regardless.
CaptainMidget

Return to Critique & Ideas