hearth fire teleport

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

hearth fire teleport

Postby calcalpc » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:50 am

can you add back that you can teleport to a hearth fire when makeing a new caricter because when i make a new file it takes like a hour to get to my friends base so can you add that back because that would take tons less time to get to my friends base
calcalpc

Re: hearth fire teleport

Postby CapnCliff » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:20 am

I also miss this feature. It would also make it so much easier for people to move further away from the noobgrid with friends. I dont really understand why this was not re implemented. Other than if someone got your hs they spammed you with alts. Maybe add a secondary hs for this. One for anybody to identify you. And one for friends to spawn with you.
CapnCliff

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:28 am

Absolutely not, this needs to not exist for so many reasons.

The main one being alt-spamming.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:55 am

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:Absolutely not, this needs to not exist for so many reasons.

CapnCliff wrote:Other than if someone got your hs they spammed you with alts.

Just add a request system. If someone wants to spawn at your Hearth Fire, just make it they put in your Hearth Secret, and it send you a request which you can accept or deny. If your offline, it will give you the request when your online again.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby spawningmink » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:31 pm

linkfanpc wrote:
Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:Absolutely not, this needs to not exist for so many reasons.

CapnCliff wrote:Other than if someone got your hs they spammed you with alts.

Just add a request system. If someone wants to spawn at your Hearth Fire, just make it they put in your Hearth Secret, and it send you a request which you can accept or deny. If your offline, it will give you the request when your online again.

yes please omg +1
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Return to Critique & Ideas