Tedium, a Feature

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Tedium, a Feature

Postby Onep » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:09 pm

I just want people to have an authentic agricultural experience, you know? You all fear immersion.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Onep wrote:I just want people to have an authentic agricultural experience, you know? You all fear immersion.

It is wise to fear immersion in a game where death surrounds us. Fearing of death is rational for mortal men.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:09 pm

I think all the naysayers are just too afraid of their bot and alt abuse being counteracted. Could you guys please think of the health of the game instead of yourselves?
DDDsDD999

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:13 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:I think all the naysayers are just too afraid of their bot and alt abuse being counteracted. Could you guys please think of the health of the game instead of yourselves?

Attempts to attack credibility of these speakers instead of his argument. Attempts to appeal with emotional game health. Attempts for institution of inaccuracy dichotomy that this solution is the only solution.

Nothing of your post is with logic, I fear.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby abt79 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:58 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:I think all the naysayers are just too afraid of their bot and alt abuse being counteracted. Could you guys please think of the health of the game instead of yourselves?

This idea will encourage alt use, if alts are expendable I don't care if they kill themselves
abt79

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:59 pm

god... you guys fail to see that its a troll thread XD
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby Ysh » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:03 pm

dzielny_wojownik wrote:god... you guys fail to see that its a troll thread XD

I will respect a fellow forum user to talk with him about his idea. I do not think you can be the decider for who is a serious poster and who can be a troll. Whether you are being correct or not.

Ysh

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:08 pm

whatever kid... god... smh
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:17 am

abt79 wrote:This idea will encourage alt use, if alts are expendable I don't care if they kill themselves

jorb wrote:Maybe use real characters. Just a thought.
DDDsDD999

Postby Granger » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:33 am

Ysh wrote:Fearing of death is rational for mortal men.

Why would you fear death?

Death is like the state before you existed: you didn't care, because we were not there.
So why should it be a bad thing, or even something to fear?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas