top ten ideas you should stop posting new threads about

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: top ten ideas you should stop posting new threads about

Postby Halbertz » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:15 pm

animary wrote: ... Make them easier to create, not invincible but they respawn a day or so after being destroyed. ...

Considering that for some, killing in a haven is such a mundane process that it can be compared to tax evasion (and nightbanes are weak as toddlers), an analogy of the proposed method transferred to real life immediately appeared in my head:
Imagine being %billionaire name%, starting your day by killing dozens of babies who are patiently waiting for you to wake up. And you do it literally every day. Funny isn't it?
Halbertz

Postby animary » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:33 am

DonVelD wrote:....
ideas like these are what makes people kill every person they meet because its very probable that they're retarded, just stop and rethink your choices lmao

consequences and remorse doesn't exist

I see, so anyone who doesn't want to be attacked is "retarded"? Therefore serial killers are the "sane" people. It is a very strange world you envision.

Read the devs' own thread on why they promote random violence in this game - "it exists in the real world". Which is true, but in teh real world there are also repercussions for everything you do, good, bad, or indifferent. So if reality is the argument, then go with reality, but take the good with the bad, and vice versa. Or go to the other extreme and eliminate all the useless farming and fishing and building and tending animals, everyone spawns with decent skills and there are weapons and armor scattered around the land, grab what you can and attack anyone else in sight, with a "last man standing" attitude.
animary

Postby WowGain » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:44 am

animary wrote:
DonVelD wrote:....
ideas like these are what makes people kill every person they meet because its very probable that they're retarded, just stop and rethink your choices lmao

consequences and remorse doesn't exist

I see, so anyone who doesn't want to be attacked is "retarded"? Therefore serial killers are the "sane" people. It is a very strange world you envision.

Read the devs' own thread on why they promote random violence in this game - "it exists in the real world". Which is true, but in teh real world there are also repercussions for everything you do, good, bad, or indifferent. So if reality is the argument, then go with reality, but take the good with the bad, and vice versa. Or go to the other extreme and eliminate all the useless farming and fishing and building and tending animals, everyone spawns with decent skills and there are weapons and armor scattered around the land, grab what you can and attack anyone else in sight, with a "last man standing" attitude.

aight, enough of this

shut up retard
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby DonVelD » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:59 am

animary wrote:I see, so anyone who doesn't want to be attacked is "retarded"? Therefore serial killers are the "sane" people. It is a very strange world you envision.

my brother in christ you're trying to use real world logic to a game, i've killed at least 20 people when the stream was on yesterday yet i'm not some twisted psychopath, let people enjoy the game - i'm not telling you to stop larping so kindly fuck right off
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby TwentyThree » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:01 pm

DonVelD wrote:
animary wrote:I see, so anyone who doesn't want to be attacked is "retarded"? Therefore serial killers are the "sane" people. It is a very strange world you envision.

my brother in christ you're trying to use real world logic to a game, i've killed at least 20 people when the stream was on yesterday yet i'm not some twisted psychopath, let people enjoy the game - i'm not telling you to stop larping so kindly fuck right off

you got me good :'c
TwentyThree

Postby DonVelD » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:02 pm

TwentyThree wrote:you got me good :'c

it is what it is :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby TwentyThree » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:03 pm

DonVelD wrote:
TwentyThree wrote:you got me good :'c

it is what it is :D

Never trust a man with Hussar Wings.

So, like, everybody.
TwentyThree

Postby animary » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:08 pm

DonVelD wrote:

Did not the devs' own thread say they allow rampant PvP because it is "real world"? But I see this is just another thread where dissenting opinions are not allowed. You get to cherry pick the logic that feeds your "twisted psychopath" desire to kill everyone in sight simply because they are there, but those people cannot have real world logic of repercussions against you. That speaks volumes.

Enjoy your "fun".
animary

Postby DonVelD » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:13 pm

thank you fren
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DonVelD

Postby Clemins » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:43 pm

animary wrote:You get to cherry pick the logic that feeds your "twisted psychopath" desire to kill everyone in sight simply because they are there, but those people cannot have real world logic of repercussions against you. That speaks volumes.

Oh god I play so many games with PVP in it, so I'm basically a criminal... What have I done...
Clemins

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas