Add tanks

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Add tanks

Postby Ysh » Thu May 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Cajoes wrote:Holy Mary Mother of Joseph, just add a stone, clay or brick cistern.

Make it double as grain silo.

So like barrel, but big.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5946
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Add tanks

Postby Cajoes » Thu May 05, 2016 5:36 pm

That is literally all Op is asking for.
User avatar
Cajoes
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Add tanks

Postby Ysh » Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Cajoes wrote:That is literally all Op is asking for.

Yes. It is good.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5946
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Add tanks

Postby shubla » Thu May 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Ysh wrote:
Cajoes wrote:Holy Mary Mother of Joseph, just add a stone, clay or brick cistern.

Make it double as grain silo.

So like barrel, but big.

Noo!
Jorb and loftar( or new owners ) of salem just stretched old bucket graphic bigger for container which costed real money that could hold some more liquids in it...
I dont want that they will just rescale bucket texture and mesh and call it a big water container.
Image
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
User avatar
shubla
 
Posts: 12502
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Finland

Re: Add tanks

Postby Ysh » Thu May 05, 2016 7:18 pm

shubla wrote:
Ysh wrote:
Cajoes wrote:Holy Mary Mother of Joseph, just add a stone, clay or brick cistern.

Make it double as grain silo.

So like barrel, but big.

Noo!
Jorb and loftar( or new owners ) of salem just stretched old bucket graphic bigger for container which costed real money that could hold some more liquids in it...
I dont want that they will just rescale bucket texture and mesh and call it a big water container.

It term of function and not for looks, will you think this big tank will be different than the barrel? I assume you can not be lifting it. Any other difference?

I agree making it to look like giant barrel will be silly. Paying real dollar is even sillier. I have more faith in JLo than to do this.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5946
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Add tanks

Postby avros008 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:29 am

Vagon like water tanks from wood(like big barrel pulled by bull) would be nice.
dafels wrote:the midges are not the problem,
you're the problem
User avatar
avros008
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:57 am
Location: Turkey

Re: Add tanks

Postby avros008 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:30 am

This

Image
dafels wrote:the midges are not the problem,
you're the problem
User avatar
avros008
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:57 am
Location: Turkey

Re: Add tanks

Postby Fierce_Deity » Fri May 06, 2016 6:04 am

I think a large stationary container for water would be cool, so +1 to this idea.
If we can make barrels to store water, we can make larger tanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlyL84fQti0
Image
Fierce_Deity
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Re: Add tanks

Postby shubla » Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 pm

In best case scenario they would add multiple tanks. Small, medium and large + one that can be mounted on wagon.
Image
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
User avatar
shubla
 
Posts: 12502
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Finland

Re: Add tanks

Postby Agness130 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:43 pm

Image

thats what they transport poop in poland :oops:
granger lubi w dupe xD
User avatar
Agness130
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 11:17 am

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest