buff human skulls

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: buff human skulls

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Hasta wrote:
linkfanpc wrote:Maybe your skull will give more LP/stats when buried or when ONLY YOU study it when your account is verified or subbed.

That's actually deserves some consideration on the devs' side, 'cause if a person is subbed, that means, he intends to stay longer, so maybe he deserves the perma-death to be, cough, less "perma-".

Although, the evil twin in my head says that all the means to "restore" your fallen character, be it burying/inheriting, using salt/icicles are bad for the game and kinda kill the idea.

True, although spending months to years of your life on something, when you could/should be working and earning money or something, you should get a bit of your stuff back.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Ysh » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 pm

linkfanpc wrote:
Hasta wrote:That's actually deserves some consideration on the devs' side, 'cause if a person is subbed, that means, he intends to stay longer, so maybe he deserves the perma-death to be, cough, less "perma-".

Although, the evil twin in my head says that all the means to "restore" your fallen character, be it burying/inheriting, using salt/icicles are bad for the game and kinda kill the idea.

True, although spending months to years of your life on something, when you could/should be working and earning money or something, you should get a bit of your stuff back.

Why?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Hasta » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Survival - it's a gamble, a risk. Nothing is ensured, you die - you lose everything. You don't get a guaranteed refund.

H&H is slowly moving from that ideal of survival due to limited playerbase and lots of other reasons. This makes "nice, safe me" happy and "evil, risky me" sad.
Hasta

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:38 am

Jorb and Loftar avoided it for a long time. I believed, once, that they would continue to successfully avoid it. The understandable trap that is succumbing to the lowest common denominator to draw in players.

They deserve to make a living, after all. They've given us this amazing game with its unique environment.

But they're starting to fall, and starting to fail the ideal that is the hard core survival permadeath game.

I'll still be here. I'll still be playing. I'll still be hoping they pit the sting back in permadeath.

Death should do more than sting and annoy.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby Fostik » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:40 am

Archiplex wrote:something for psy

Might be balls!
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas