Minor adjustment to stat caps

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Minor adjustment to stat caps

Postby MadNomad » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:23 pm

i dont like when nothing happens, and no, i dont have to and dont want to pick sprucecaps

Hasta wrote:we surely do not need that, one way or another.

We surely don't need to have anything else in game than trees and bushes, the more boring the gameplay is the better.
Last edited by MadNomad on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadNomad

Postby Ysh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:28 pm

IIIlIllIllIl wrote:
Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:I fully support this idea with the caveat that Palibashers are never mechanically able to be a thing. They're finally gone, huzzah!

agreed it's a good thing that building a brickwall is entirely pointless. i was too lazy to ever make one.

On one hand, it is not good brick wall is useless. On other hand palibashing will making palisade useless. There must be some middling ground for this one.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby MadNomad » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Ysh wrote:
IIIlIllIllIl wrote:
Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:I fully support this idea with the caveat that Palibashers are never mechanically able to be a thing. They're finally gone, huzzah!

agreed it's a good thing that building a brickwall is entirely pointless. i was too lazy to ever make one.

On one hand, it is not good brick wall is useless. On other hand palibashing will making palisade useless. There must be some middling ground for this one.

Won't be useless if scrubs who can't get few feps wont disturb you, also it takes a bit of time before palisade is broken, and this matters, its also cheap af.
MadNomad

Postby dzielny_wojownik » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:07 pm

MadNomad wrote:
dzielny_wojownik wrote:should not go over 360 stat cap tho cuz you can palibash if the stat cap would be 365

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:Palibashers are never mechanically able to be a thing. They're finally gone, huzzah!

Hasta wrote:we surely do not need that, one way or another.

Lack of palibashers is a bad thing and nothing happens because of this. Do u prefer to farm carrots and do similiar shit instead of pvp?

wot? what would happen?
most of the palibashers are top end players and most of the people that are getting palibashed are total noobs
a top end player vs a noob is good pvp? smh
There was a wise soviet conscript that was surrounded by the enemy on the battle of Stalingrad. A mortar shot teared his pants apart causing a big hole in his pants right on his right butt cheek. He felt a glorious cold ass breeze of wind on his butt cheek, like it would be sent by stalin himself, he said - hide your butts
dzielny_wojownik

Postby shubla » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Palibashing wont give more pvp.
It just makes raiding noobs easier. Bashing to noobs place and killing them while they log off scared is not very good pvp I'd say.
Adding back palibashers effectively makes all worlds completely unplayable by new players after first months.
Also building brickwalls is pain in the ass.
Most people on forum that want palibashers back would just bot themselves brickwalls
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:18 pm

shubla wrote:Palibashing wont give more pvp.
It just makes raiding noobs easier. Bashing to noobs place and killing them while they log off scared is not very good pvp I'd say.
Adding back palibashers effectively makes all worlds completely unplayable by new players after first months.
Also building brickwalls is pain in the ass.
Most people on forum that want palibashers back would just bot themselves brickwalls

I agree with you, partialy. It should be easier for capped, high-end player to raid a complete noob than another high-end player, right now its basically the same.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby MadNomad » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 pm

dzielny_wojownik wrote:wot? what would happen?
most of the palibashers are top end players and most of the people that are getting palibashed are total noobs

with palibashers it takes less time and enemy might not see u btw if someone gets caught on palibashing it can turn into fight.
MadNomad

Postby JustAlt » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:54 pm

MadNomad wrote:

with palibashers it takes less time and enemy might not see u btw if someone gets caught on palibashing it can turn into fight.

Yeah hermit with combat stats in 60s would pose a great threat in a fight.
JustAlt

Postby MadNomad » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:03 pm

JustAlt wrote:
MadNomad wrote:

Yeah hermit with combat stats in 60s would pose a great threat in a fight.

stats in 60s and palibasher? where is your logic?
MadNomad

Postby Hasta » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 pm

@MadNomad - you clearly identify yourself with the one palibashing, not the one being palibashed (and having ~60 stats). That's why you probably ignored my previous question about your combat preferences. Again, palibashing will mostly be used to insta-raid sprucecap hermits, and enabling it will lead to new players being forced to join some major faction or leave the game after a month or so into a new world.
Hasta

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas