Palisades should be slowly losing soak, becoming bashable.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Palisades should be slowly losing soak, becoming bashabl

Postby Ysh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Granger wrote:Something like that would be way more fun than destroying the all non-competition mindset characters on the server as the OP suggests.

I think OP is very fair, and I am not top dog PvP player. How this will destroy me?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Ysh » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Radiant_Maelstrom wrote:I feel palisade should be a stage of development

Radiant_Maelstrom wrote:I do not think palisade should be temporary

I think I misunderstand you here. Stages are temporary. This is what stage implying.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Granger can you explain to me how would implementing my idea destroygthe all non-competition mindset characters on the server?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Baldarich » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 pm

ye fck u grengar xd u r a shet mod xddddddddd
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby Radiant_Maelstrom » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:09 pm

I think what he is saying that you must get to brickwall or your defenses are, sooner or later, worthless. Something you didn't really tell us if there is a minimum soak it can drop down to so some vandalism alt can't just stroll over and knock down everything.
He who becomes the slave of habit,
who follows the same routes every day,
who never changes pace,
who does not risk and change the color of his clothes,
who does not speak and does not experience, dies slowly.
Radiant_Maelstrom

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:copy&paste of my idea from another thread

Maybe palisades should be very slowly losing their soak so after like 2 weeks they become bashable with capped strenght and then slowly becoming bashable with lower STR, stopping at some point.

read properly pls
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Radiant_Maelstrom » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:15 pm

I was more asking the relative strength scale rather than the concept of a minimum (my fault for not being vague! ._.;). Or is that up in the air at the moment?
He who becomes the slave of habit,
who follows the same routes every day,
who never changes pace,
who does not risk and change the color of his clothes,
who does not speak and does not experience, dies slowly.
Radiant_Maelstrom

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:16 pm

Considerable, like 220ish should be the minimum I think.

Ozzy123

Postby Alkaline » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:23 pm

i think ozzy is stupid and is his idea is too until it is 30 - 60 days until soak lose but if soak lose you can just build again the palisade

Perhaps yes somehow will not bring any good
Alkaline

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Alkaline wrote:i think ozzy is stupid and is his idea is too until it is 30 - 60 days until soak lose but if soak lose you can just build again the palisade

damn stop or ill commit suicide

Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas