NO KILLING NOOBS ALLOWED

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

NO KILLING NOOBS ALLOWED

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:51 am

Kaios wrote:There are plenty of ways you could benefit your peoples now if you weren't shitters, idk how dudes that aggro on sight and kill newbies and hermits without a word can pretend they want anything other than a benefit that they themselves can reap. No one is going to come settle on your shit AD claim and aint nobody got time to deal with you dumbasses if they wanna try to get people themselves so there you have it. Make some suggestions that are benign for yourself and benefit others only and maybe, MAYBE I could believe you actually had other people's interests in mind.

LadyGoo wrote:
dafels wrote: AD's noob kill counter is at it's peak these last 2 months on the score of 0 kills
Funny stuff. Wasn't it your people overextending your kingdom and being unable to keep up the authority? So the noobs you've claimed were breaking out and you were busy with killing them to not let them to form their own kingdoms.

bojackson wrote:2. Expand on tutorial/new player area, give temporary stats while in tut area so players can see how combat/crafting/building works later game. Let them fight ants/bats or something.

shadyg0d wrote:What about some kind of noob island?

ekzarh wrote:And after being raided he is unable to recover as fast as hardcore gamers. So it is fair to me that he is punished a bit less.

REWB wrote: they have made a pact with a known noob-killing hostile village nearby.

Clemence wrote:So the first world is deplete of the most strong fighters and become more noob freindly, less advanced people can capture abandoned villages.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=50441&hilit=noob

After some careful evaluation and some great input from other forum members, I think noobs, despite the fact that their characters have not been around very long and therefore take barely any time to rebuild, should have the most protection and sympathy compared to any others, and no more noobs should ever be killed ever. If noob is killed somehow Jorb personally tracks and kills you, and also bans your account by IP. They should lose 1/64th the amount of stats on death and gain 3000% the amount of stats as someone who is arbitrarily described as something other than a noob. This is good because more new players join the game and the game isn't only for super hardcore no life Russians who play for 20 hours every day and kill everyone for no reason all the time, oh the humanity how can noobs EVER HOPE to catch up omg the poor noobs :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Pls for a small donation of only a dollar a day, you can help a poor, starving noob.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Re: NO KILLING NOOBS ALLOWED

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:52 am

Y tho
TeckXKnight

Return to Critique & Ideas