Idea: Livestock management for filthy casuals

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Idea: Livestock management for filthy casuals

Postby jorb » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:40 pm

I don't hate the OP. May consider at some point.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby riker88 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:08 am

I was just wondering this question, If I, as a hermit were to take a month off and came back all my domesticated animals would be dead and I'd have to start from scratch.

There should be some type of hyberating you can put livestock into so they don't die off. Or at least retain the quality somehow so when a player replaces the animals they don't have to start over.

In salem for instance the quality in the coop gets you restarted quickly if all your turkeys were to die.
riker88

Postby jordancoles » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:15 am

Onep wrote:I wouldn't mind an option to perform abortions on livestock. Sometimes, eugenics and convenience just really don't what that little bastard to live.

I think this is already in the works

We have towers with several flights of stairs, and domestic animals can now follow you to the very top.
I think the "push" option is on the horizon
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas