General Idea/Hunting

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

General Idea/Hunting

Postby sMartins » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:53 pm

I was thinking...instead of focus the late game on pvp and combat...that are, most of all, kids stuff...what about turning this game more on the nature/survival aspect?
I mean, pvp is cool...and is nice that is there, once properly balanced i think is pretty good....what we need right now, in my mind, is a more active population...so should be way more difficult get some resources, like hunting...
I'm thinking at something like UnREalWorld hunting where not only your combat skills are needed....i would like to see a way more intense hunting system where you need to track the prey, chasing it....and engage a fight of endurcance....you should not be able to walk near by animals...they should be very hard to spot, requiring stealth and proper hunting skills....this could be a good system to increase trading and to make people more interactive with each others....in a way they need to hunt togethere for a better results, or simply asking here and there for some fresh tracks...etc..
Let me know what you think about....i would really like to see more contents from UnrealWorld. Cheers
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Re: General Idea/Hunting

Postby Ysh » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:11 pm

sMartins wrote:I was thinking...instead of focus the late game on pvp and combat...that are, most of all, kids stuff...what about turning this game more on the nature/survival aspect?

Man is most danger game.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Redlaw » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:29 pm

Early game is one of the massive focuses the game has as is right now.
Redlaw

Postby sMartins » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:26 pm

I mean a more challenging PVE system too...where not only your combat stats are involved...as i said something like UnREalWorld.
In this way leather and good meat will be way harder to get (you can have easy access to them with small games only)....increasing the needs of trading and cooperating with others player for big game hunting.
Like UnRealWorld you shouldn't not to be able to see big games on your screen (except aggressive ones)....they should always outrun you, but in the same time they should have stamina and leave tracks in a way you can engage an endurance fight with them, moreover they should be able to swim, cross river, etc..if you have played UnRealWorld you know what i mean. Could be a huge improvement for this game,and a lot of fun that will keep people playing the game.
Right now it's only a quality number matter, we need more random/lucky stuff....like losing tracks of a big game after 1 hour of chasing him, etc...
sMartins

Postby sMartins » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:41 pm

This is a good example of what i mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVOZtUTkzak
sMartins

Return to Critique & Ideas